EPO Protein (AA 28-193) (His tag)
- Target Alle EPO Proteine anzeigen
- EPO (Erythropoietin (EPO))
- AA 28-193
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses EPO Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- Crystallization (Crys), ELISA, SDS-PAGE (SDS), Western Blotting (WB)
APPRLICDSR VLERYLLEAK EAENITTGCA EHCSLNENIT VPDTKVNFYA WKRMEVGQQA VEVWQGLALL SEAVLRGQAL LVNSSQPWEP LQLHVDKAVS GLRSLTTLLR ALGAQKEAIS PPDAASAAPL RTITADTFRK LFRVYSNFLR GKLKLYTGEA CRTGDR
Sequence without tag. Tag location is at the discretion of the manufacturer. If you have a special request, please contact us.
- Made in Germany - from design to production - by highly experienced protein experts.
- Human EPO Protein (raised in E. Coli) purified by multi-step, protein-specific process to ensure crystallization grade.
- State-of-the-art algorithm used for plasmid design (Gene synthesis).
This protein is a made to order protein and will be made for the first time for your order. Our experts in the lab will ensure that you receive a correctly folded protein.
The big advantage of ordering our made-to-order proteins in comparison to ordering custom made proteins from other companies is that there is no financial obligation in case the protein cannot be expressed or purified.
In the unlikely event that the protein cannot be expressed or purified we do not charge anything (other companies might charge you for any performed steps in the expression process for custom-made proteins, e.g. fees might apply for the expression plasmid, the first expression experiments or purification optimization).
When you order this made-to-order protein you will only pay upon receival of the correctly folded protein. With no financial risk on your end you can rest assured that our experienced protein experts will do everything to make sure that you receive the protein you ordered.
The concentration of our recombinant proteins is measured using the absorbance at 280nm. The protein's absorbance will be measured in several dilutions and is measured against its specific reference buffer.
The concentration of the protein is calculated using its specific absorption coefficient. We use the Expasy's protparam tool to determine the absorption coefficient of each protein.
Two step purification of proteins expressed in bacterial culture:
- In a first purification step, the protein is purified from the cleared cell lysate using three different His-tag capture materials: high yield, EDTA resistant, or DTT resistant. Eluate fractions are analyzed by SDS-PAGE.
- Protein containing fractions of the best purification are subjected to second purification step through size exclusion chromatography. Eluate fractions are analyzed by SDS-PAGE and Western blot.
- >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Endotoxin has not been removed. Please contact us if you require endotoxin removal.
- Crystallography grade
Erythropoietin (EPO) (AA 28-193) (Active) protein
EPO Spezies: Human Wirt: CHO Cells Recombinant > 95 % as analyzed by SDS-PAGE and HPLC. ActiveErythropoietin (EPO) (AA 1-193) protein (GST tag)
EPO Spezies: Human Wirt: Wheat germ Recombinant AA, AP, ELISA, WBErythropoietin (EPO) (AA 27-192) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade EPO Spezies: Maus Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBErythropoietin (EPO) protein
EPO Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95% by SDS-PAGE analysisErythropoietin (EPO) (Active) protein
EPO Spezies: Ratte Wirt: CHO Cells Recombinant > 95 % , as determined by Coomassie stained SDS-PAGE AbP, Func, PI, STD ActiveErythropoietin (EPO) (Active) protein
EPO Spezies: Maus Wirt: CHO Cells Recombinant > 98 % , as determined by Coomassie stained SDS-PAGE. AbP, Func, PI, STD ActiveErythropoietin (EPO) protein
EPO Spezies: Schwein Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 95 % ELISA, IP, SDS, WBErythropoietin (EPO) (AA 26-192) protein (His-SUMO Tag)
EPO Spezies: Rind (Kuh) Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 90 % SDSErythropoietin (EPO) (AA 27-192) protein (His-SUMO Tag)
EPO Spezies: Pferd Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 90 % SDSErythropoietin (EPO) (AA 27-194), (full length) protein (His tag)
EPO Spezies: Schwein Wirt: Hefe Recombinant > 90 % ELISA
- In addition to the applications listed above we expect the protein to work for functional studies as well. As the protein has not been tested for functional studies yet we cannot offer a guarantee though.
In cases in which it is highly likely that the recombinant protein with the default tag will be insoluble our protein lab may suggest a higher molecular weight tag (e.g. GST-tag) instead to increase solubility. We will discuss all possible options with you in detail to assure that you receive your protein of interest.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 100 mM NaCL, 20 mM Hepes, 10% glycerol. pH value is at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -80 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at -80°C.
- Unlimited (if stored properly)
- EPO (Erythropoietin (EPO))
- Andere Bezeichnung
- EPO (EPO Produkte)
- EPO Protein, EP Protein, MVCD2 Protein, erythropoietin Protein, erythropoietin S homeolog Protein, erythropoietin a Protein, EPO Protein, epo Protein, epo.S Protein, Epo Protein, epoa Protein
- Erythropoietin is the principal hormone involved in the regulation of erythrocyte differentiation and the maintenance of a physiological level of circulating erythrocyte mass.
- 19.4 kDa Including tag.
- JAK-STAT Signalweg, Hormone Activity, Negative Regulation of intrinsic apoptotic Signaling, Negative Regulation of Transporter Activity