PVRL2 Antikörper (Poliovirus Receptor-Related 2 (Herpesvirus Entry Mediator B)) (FITC) Primary Antibody
- Target Alle PVRL2 Antikörper anzeigen
- Dieser PVRL2 Antikörper ist konjugiert mit FITC
- Immunoassay (IA), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
anti-Poliovirus Receptor-Related 2 (Herpesvirus Entry Mediator B) (PVRL2) (AA 58-212) antibody Primary Antibody
PVRL2 Reaktivität: Human ELISA, FACS, ICC, IHC, Neut, WB Wirt: Maus Monoclonal 4A11B12 unconjugatedanti-Poliovirus Receptor-Related 2 (Herpesvirus Entry Mediator B) (PVRL2) (AA 251-350) antibody Primary Antibody
PVRL2 Reaktivität: Human ELISA, FACS, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugated
- For flow cytometry, Western blotting and immunohistology dilutions to be used depend on detection system applied. It is recommended that users test the reagent and determine their own optimal dilutions. The typical starting working dilution is 1:10. Fixation with PFA or acetone/methanol is recommended.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, containing 0.1 % bovine serum albumin and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Product should be stored at 4 °C. Under recommended storage conditions, product is stable for one year.
- 12 months
Pilt, a novel peripheral membrane protein at tight junctions in epithelial cells." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 276, Issue 51, pp. 48350-5, (2001) (PubMed).
: "Different behavior of l-afadin and neurabin-II during the formation and destruction of cell-cell adherens junction." in: Oncogene, Vol. 18, Issue 8, pp. 1609-17, (1999) (PubMed).
- Pilt, a novel peripheral membrane protein at tight junctions in epithelial cells." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 276, Issue 51, pp. 48350-5, (2001) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Nectin-2 (PVRL2 Produkte)
- prr2, AI325026, AI987993, Cd112, MPH, Pvr, Pvs, nectin-2, CD112, HVEB, PRR2, PVRR2, nectin cell adhesion molecule 2, Nectin2, NECTIN2
- Nectin (originally isolated as poliovirus receptor-related protein (PRR)) is a cell-cell adhesion molecule of the immunoglobulin supergene family. Nectin is colocalized with afadin at cadherin-based cell-cell adherence junctions in various tissues and cell lines. The nectin family consist of nectin-1, nectin-2 and nectin-3. Nectin-2 also known as PRR2 or CD112 is a plasma membrane adhesion molecule localized at adherens junctions which is widely expressed in various cell lines including neuronal, endothelial, epithelial and hematopoietic cells. Next to its role in adherens junctions it functions as alphaherpus virus receptor and acts also as intercellular adhesion molecule and pseudorabies virus receptor. Disruption of mouse nectin-2 leads to infertility of male mice. Monoclonal antibody 502-57 has been raised against the extracellular domain of mouse nectin-2. The antibody cross reacts with human nectin-2.
- Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Cell-Cell Junction Organization