EXOC3 Protein (AA 1-756) (His tag)
- Target Alle EXOC3 Proteine anzeigen
- EXOC3 (Exocyst Complex Component 3 (EXOC3))
- AA 1-756
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses EXOC3 Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- Crystallization (Crys), ELISA, SDS-PAGE (SDS), Western Blotting (WB)
MQCEDSTSFF TMKETDREAV ATAVQRVAGM LQRPDQLDKV EQYRRREARK KASVEARLKA AIQSQLDGVR TGLSQLHNAL NDVKDIQQSL ADVSKDWRQS INTIESLKDV KDAVVQHSQL AAAVENLKNI FSVPEIVRET QDLIEQGALL QAHRKLMDLE CSRDGLMYEQ YRMDSGNTRD MTLIHGYFGS TQGLSDELAK QLWMVLQRSL VTVRRDPTLL VSVVRIIERE EKIDRRILDR KKQTGFVPPG RPKNWKEKMF TILERTVTTR IEGTQADTRE SDKMWLVRHL EIIRKYVLDD LIVAKNLMVQ CFPPHYEIFK NLLNMYHQAL STRMQDLASE DLEANEIVSL LTWVLNTYTS TEMMRNVELA PEVDVGTLEP LLSPHVVSEL LDTYMSTLTS NIIAWLRKAL ETDKKDWVKE TEPEADQDGY YQTTLPAIVF QMFEQNLQVA AQISEDLKTK VLVLCLQQMN SFLSRYKDEA QLYKEEHLRN RQHPHCYVQY MIAIINNCQT FKESIVSLKR KYLKNEVEEG VSPSQPSMDG ILDAIAKEGC SGLLEEVFLD LEQHLNELMT KKWLLGSNAV DIICVTVEDY FNDFAKIKKP YKKRMTAEAH RRVVVEYLRA VMQKRISFRS PEERKEGAEK MVREAEQLRF LFRKLASGFG EDVDGYCDTI VAVAEVIKLT DPSLLYLEVS TLVSKYPDIR DDHIGALLAV RGDASRDMKQ TIMETLEQGP AQASPSYVPL FKDIVVPSLN VAKLLK
Sequence without tag. Tag location is at the discretion of the manufacturer. If you have a special request, please contact us.
- Made in Germany - from design to production - by highly experienced protein experts.
- Human EXOC3 Protein (raised in Insect Cells) purified by multi-step, protein-specific process to ensure crystallization grade.
- State-of-the-art algorithm used for plasmid design (Gene synthesis).
This protein is a made to order protein and will be made for the first time for your order. Our experts in the lab will ensure that you receive a correctly folded protein.
The big advantage of ordering our made-to-order proteins in comparison to ordering custom made proteins from other companies is that there is no financial obligation in case the protein cannot be expressed or purified.
In the unlikely event that the protein cannot be expressed or purified we do not charge anything (other companies might charge you for any performed steps in the expression process for custom-made proteins, e.g. fees might apply for the expression plasmid, the first expression experiments or purification optimization).
When you order this made-to-order protein you will only pay upon receival of the correctly folded protein. With no financial risk on your end you can rest assured that our experienced protein experts will do everything to make sure that you receive the protein you ordered.
The concentration of our recombinant proteins is measured using the absorbance at 280nm. The protein's absorbance will be measured in several dilutions and is measured against its specific reference buffer.
The concentration of the protein is calculated using its specific absorption coefficient. We use the Expasy's protparam tool to determine the absorption coefficient of each protein.
Two step purification of proteins expressed in baculovirus infected SF9 insect cells:
- In a first purification step, the protein is purified from the cleared cell lysate using three different His-tag capture materials: high yield, EDTA resistant, or DTT resistant. Eluate fractions are analyzed by SDS-PAGE.
- Protein containing fractions of the best purification are subjected to second purification step through size exclusion chromatography. Eluate fractions are analyzed by SDS-PAGE and Western blot.
- >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Protein is endotoxin free.
- Crystallography grade
Exocyst Complex Component 3 (EXOC3) (AA 1-755) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade EXOC3 Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBExocyst Complex Component 3 (EXOC3) (AA 1-745) protein (GST tag)
EXOC3 Spezies: Human Wirt: Wheat germ Recombinant AA, AP, ELISA, WBExocyst Complex Component 3 (EXOC3) (AA 646-745) protein (GST tag)
EXOC3 Spezies: Human Wirt: Wheat germ Recombinant AA, AP, ELISA, WBExocyst Complex Component 3 (EXOC3) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag)
EXOC3 Spezies: Human Wirt: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, STDExocyst Complex Component 3 (EXOC3) (AA 557-745) protein (His tag)
EXOC3 Spezies: Human Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 95 % Imm, PC, SDS, WBExocyst Complex Component 3 (EXOC3) (AA 447-755) protein (His tag)
EXOC3 Spezies: Ratte Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 95 % Imm, PC, SDS, WBExocyst Complex Component 3 (EXOC3) (AA 1-755) protein (His tag)
EXOC3 Spezies: Ratte Wirt: Hefe Recombinant > 90 % ELISA
- In addition to the applications listed above we expect the protein to work for functional studies as well. As the protein has not been tested for functional studies yet we cannot offer a guarantee though.
In cases in which it is highly likely that the recombinant protein with the default tag will be insoluble our protein lab may suggest a higher molecular weight tag (e.g. GST-tag) instead to increase solubility. We will discuss all possible options with you in detail to assure that you receive your protein of interest.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 100 mM NaCL, 20 mM Hepes, 10% glycerol. pH value is at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -80 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at -80°C.
- Unlimited (if stored properly)
- EXOC3 (Exocyst Complex Component 3 (EXOC3))
- Andere Bezeichnung
- EXOC3 (EXOC3 Produkte)
- CG5341 Protein, Dmel\\CG5341 Protein, Dsec6 Protein, Sec6 Protein, Sec6p Protein, dsec6 Protein, sec 6 Protein, F14O23.20 Protein, F14O23_20 Protein, sec6l1 Protein, fi26g09 Protein, wu:fi26g09 Protein, wu:fi34a09 Protein, wu:fj62h05 Protein, wu:fk66f08 Protein, zgc:55709 Protein, SEC6L1 Protein, SEC6 Protein, 2810050O03Rik Protein, E430013E20Rik Protein, Sec6l1 Protein, rSec6 Protein, Secretory 6 Protein, SEC6 Protein, exocyst complex component 3 Protein, Exocyst complex component 3 Protein, Sec6 Protein, SEC6 Protein, EXOC3 Protein, exoc3 Protein, Exoc3 Protein, sec-6 Protein
- Component of the exocyst complex involved in the docking of exocytic vesicles with fusion sites on the plasma membrane.
- 87.8 kDa Including tag.
- Peptide Hormone Metabolism, Synaptic Vesicle Exocytosis