Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor C (VEGFC) (AA 103-227) protein (His tag) Protein
- Target Alle VEGFC Proteine anzeigen
- AA 103-227
- HEK-293 Cells
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses VEGFC Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- AA 103-227
- This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 15 kDa. The protein migrates as 18-23 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- >95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor C (VEGFC) (AA 112-227) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade VEGFC Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, pH 7.4
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20 °C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20 °C or -70 °C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
PEG-Immobilized Keratin for Protein Drug Sequestration and pH-Mediated Delivery." in: Journal of drug delivery, Vol. 2016, pp. 7843951, (2016) (PubMed).
- PEG-Immobilized Keratin for Protein Drug Sequestration and pH-Mediated Delivery." in: Journal of drug delivery, Vol. 2016, pp. 7843951, (2016) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- VEGF-C (VEGFC Produkte)
- VEGFC, vegf-c, xvegf-c, Flt4-L, VRP, AW228853, VEGF-C, vascular endothelial growth factor c, vascular endothelial growth factor C, vascular endothelial growth factor C S homeolog, vegfc, VEGFC, vegfc.S, Vegfc
- Vascular endothelial growth factor C is also known as VEGFC, Flt4-L and VRP, it contains the C-terminal propeptide which has an unusual structure with tandemly repeated cysteine-rich motifs. Upon biosynthesis, VEGFC is secreted as a non-covalent momodimer in an anti-parellel fashion. VEGFC is a member of the platelet-derived growth factor/vascular endothelial growth factor (PDGF/VEGF) family, is active in angiogenesis, lymphangiogenesis and endothelial cell growth and survival, and can also affect the permeability of blood vessels. This secreted protein undergoes a complex proteolytic maturation, generating multiple processed forms that bind and activate VEGFR-3 receptors. Only the fully processed form can bind and activate VEGFR-2 receptors. The structure and function of this protein is similar to those of vascular endothelial growth factor D (VEGF-D). VEGFC may function in angiogenesis of the venous and lymphatic vascular systems during embryogenesis, and also in the maintenance of differentiated lymphatic endothelium in adults. Overexpression of VEGF-C causes lymphatics to enlarge possibly facilitates metastasis.
- 14.9 kDa
- RTK Signalweg, Signaling Events mediated by VEGFR1 and VEGFR2