Ataxin 2 (ATXN2) (AA 1-1313) Protein Protein
- AA 1-1313
- Crystallization (Crys), ELISA, SDS-PAGE (SDS), Western Blotting (WB)
- MRSAAAAPRS PAVATESRRF AAARWPGWRS LQRPARRSGR GGGGAAPGPY PSAAPPPPGP GPPPSRQSSP PSASDCFGSN GNGGGAFRPG SRRLLGLGGP PRPFVVLLLP LASPGAPPAA PTRASPLGAR ASPPRSGVSL ARPAPGCPRP ACEPVYGPLT MSLKPQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQPP PAAANVRKPG GSGLLASPAA APSPSSSSVS SSSATAPSSV VAATSGGGRP GLGRGRNSNK GLPQSTISFD GIYANMRMVH ILTSVVGSKC EVQVKNGGIY EGVFKTYSPK CDLVLDAAHE KSTESSSGPK REEIMESILF KCSDFVVVQF KDMDSSYAKR DAFTDSAISA KVNGEHKEKD LEPWDAGELT ANEELEALEN DVSNGWDPND MFRYNEENYG VVSTYDSSLS SYTVPLERDN SEEFLKREAR ANQLAEEIES SAQYKARVAL ENDDRSEEEK YTAVQRNSSE REGHSINTRE NKYIPPGQRN REVISWGSGR QNSPRMGQPG SGSMPSRSTS HTSDFNPNSG SDQRVVNGGV PWPSPCPSPS SRPPSRYQSG PNSLPPRAAT PTRPPSRPPS RPSRPPSHPS AHGSPAPVST MPKRMSSEGP PRMSPKAQRH PRNHRVSAGR GSISSGLEFV SHNPPSEAAT PPVARTSPSG GTWSSVVSGV PRLSPKTHRP RSPRQNSIGN TPSGPVLASP QAGIIPTEAV AMPIPAASPT PASPASNRAV TPSSEAKDSR LQDQRQNSPA GNKENIKPNE TSPSFSKAEN KGISPVVSEH RKQIDDLKKF KNDFRLQPSS TSESMDQLLN KNREGEKSRD LIKDKIEPSA KDSFIENSSS NCTSGSSKPN SPSISPSILS NTEHKRGPEV TSQGVQTSSP ACKQEKDDKE EKKDAAEQVR KSTLNPNAKE FNPRSFSQPK PSTTPTSPRP QAQPSPSMVG HQQPTPVYTQ PVCFAPNMMY PVPVSPGVQP LYPIPMTPMP VNQAKTYRAV PNMPQQRQDQ HHQSAMMHPA SAAGPPIAAT PPAYSTQYVA YSPQQFPNQP LVQHVPHYQS QHPHVYSPVI QGNARMMAPP THAQPGLVSS SATQYGAHEQ THAMYACPKL PYNKETSPSF YFAISTGSLA QQYAHPNATL HPHTPHPQPS ATPTGQQQSQ HGGSHPAPSP VQHHQHQAAQ ALHLASPQQQ SAIYHAGLAP TPPSMTPASN TQSPQNSFPA AQQTVFTIHP SHVQPAYTNP PHMAHVPQAH VQSGMVPSHP TAHAPMMLMT TQPPGGPQAA LAQSALQPIP VSTTAHFPYM THPSVQAHHQ QQL
- Made in Germany - from design to production - by highly experienced protein experts.
- Human ATXN2 Protein (raised in Insect Cells) purified by multi-step, protein-specific process to ensure crystallization grade.
- State-of-the-art algorithm used for plasmid design (Gene synthesis).
This protein is a made to order protein and will be made for the first time for your order. Our experts in the lab will ensure that you receive a correctly folded protein.
The big advantage of ordering our made-to-order proteins in comparison to ordering custom made proteins from other companies is that there is no financial obligation in case the protein cannot be expressed or purified.
In the unlikely event that the protein cannot be expressed or purified we do not charge anything (other companies might charge you for any performed steps in the expression process for custom-made proteins, e.g. fees might apply for the expression plasmid, the first expression experiments or purification optimization).
When you order this made-to-order protein you will only pay upon receival of the correctly folded protein. With no financial risk on your end you can rest assured that our experienced protein experts will do everything to make sure that you receive the protein you ordered.
The concentration of our recombinant proteins is measured using the absorbance at 280nm. The protein's absorbance will be measured in several dilutions and is measured against its specific reference buffer.
The concentration of the protein is calculated using its specific absorption coefficient. We use the Expasy's protparam tool to determine the absorption coefficient of each protein.
- The protein is purified from the cleared cell lysate using MBP-tag capture materials. Eluate fractions are analyzed by SDS-PAGE.
Protein containing fractions are subjected to a second purification step through size exclusion chromatography. Eluate fractions are incubated with TEV protease analyzed by SDS-PAGE and Western blot, and purified via Ni-NTA and MBP-tag capture materials to remove free MBP and TEV protease.
- >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Protein is endotoxin free.
- Crystallography grade
- In addition to the applications listed above we expect the protein to work for functional studies as well. As the protein has not been tested for functional studies yet we cannot offer a guarantee though.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- in solution (20 mM Hepes, pH 7.4, 500 mM NaCl)
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -80 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at -80°C.
- Unlimited (if stored properly)