Actin, Alpha, Cardiac Muscle 1 (ACTC1) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
- Target Alle ACTC1 Proteine anzeigen
- HEK-293 Cells
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses ACTC1 Protein ist gelabelt mit Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Standard (STD)
- Recombinant human alpha 1 cardiac muscle Actin / ACTC1 protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
Actin, Alpha, Cardiac Muscle 1 (ACTC1) (AA 3-377) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade ACTC1 Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBActin, Alpha, Cardiac Muscle 1 (ACTC1) (AA 3-377) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade ACTC1 Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- Andere Bezeichnung
- alpha 1 Cardiac Muscle Actin,actc1 (ACTC1 Produkte)
- acta1, actc, fa27h01, fb83f06, wu:fa27h01, wu:fb83f06, ACTC, ASD5, CMD1R, CMH11, LVNC4, Actc-1, cmd1r, ACTC1, actin, alpha, cardiac muscle 1 L homeolog, actin, alpha, cardiac muscle 1b, actin, alpha, cardiac muscle 1, actc1.L, actc1b, ACTC1, Actc1, actc1
- Actins are highly conserved proteins that are involved in various types of cell motility. Polymerization of globular actin (G-actin) leads to a structural filament (F-actin) in the form of a two-stranded helix. Each actin can bind to four others. The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the actin family which is comprised of three main groups of actin isoforms, alpha, beta, and gamma. The alpha actins are found in muscle tissues and are a major constituent of the contractile apparatus. Defects in this gene have been associated with idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy (IDC) and familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (FHC).
- 41.8 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction