Tumor Necrosis Factor alpha (TNF alpha) (AA 77-233) (Active) Protein Protein
- Target Alle TNF alpha Proteine anzeigen
- TNF alpha
- Biologische Aktivität
- AA 77-233
- HEK-293 Cells
- AA 77-233
- This protein carries no "tag". The protein has a calculated MW of 17.4 kDa. The protein migrates as 18 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE).
- >95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Less than 0.1 EU per μg by the LAL method.
- HPLC verified
Tumor Necrosis Factor alpha (TNF alpha) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
TNF alpha Spezies: Human Wirt: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, STD
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, pH 7.4
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at -20°C in lyophilized state after receipt. For long term storage, upon reconstitution rhTNFa should be aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C.
Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma as a theragnostic target for mesenchymal-type glioblastoma patients." in: Experimental & molecular medicine, Vol. 52, Issue 4, pp. 629-642, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Decrease of MiR-31 induced by TNF-α inhibitor activates SATB2/RUNX2 pathway and promotes osteogenic differentiation in ethanol-induced osteonecrosis." in: Journal of cellular physiology, Vol. 234, Issue 4, pp. 4314-4326, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Overexpression of microRNA-590-3p promotes the proliferation of and inhibits the apoptosis of myocardial cells through inhibition of the NF-κB signaling pathway by binding to RIPK1." in: Journal of cellular biochemistry, Vol. 120, Issue 3, pp. 3559-3573, (2019) (PubMed).
- Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma as a theragnostic target for mesenchymal-type glioblastoma patients." in: Experimental & molecular medicine, Vol. 52, Issue 4, pp. 629-642, (2020) (PubMed).
- TNF alpha
- Andere Bezeichnung
- TNF-alpha (TNF alpha Produkte)
- DIF, TNF-alpha, TNFA, TNFSF2, RATTNF, Tnfa, tnf, TNF-a, TNFalpha, Tnfsf1a, TNFa, cTNF, Tnf-alpha, tnfa-like, TNF-ALPHA, dif, tnfa, xtnf, tnfsf2, tnf-alpha, Cachectin, tumor necrosis factor, tumor necrosis factor b (TNF superfamily, member 2), tumor necrosis factor alpha, tumor necrosis factor a (TNF superfamily, member 2), TNF, Tnf, tnf, tnfb, tnf-alpha, LOC103694380, tnfa
- Tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNFα) is a cytokine produced primarily by monocytes and macrophages. It is found in synovial cells and macrophages in the tissues.The primary role of TNFα is in the regulation of immune cells. TNFα is able to induce apoptotic cell death, to induce inflammation, and to inhibit tumorigenesis and viral replication. Dysregulation of TNFα production has been implicated in a variety of human diseases, including major depression, Alzheimer's disease and cancer. Recombinant TNFα is used as an immunostimulant under the INN tasonermin. TNFα can be produced ectopically in the setting of malignancy and parallels parathyroid hormone both in causing secondary hypercalcemia and in the cancers with which excessive production is associated.
- 17.4 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- NF-kappaB Signalweg, Apoptose, Caspase Kaskade in der Apoptose, TLR Signalweg, Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity, Hepatitis C, Protein targeting to Nucleus, Inflammasome