Tumor Necrosis Factor alpha (TNF alpha) (AA 77-233) (Active) protein (Biotin) Protein
- Target Alle TNF alpha Proteine anzeigen
- TNF alpha
- Biologische Aktivität
- AA 77-233
- HEK-293 Cells
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses TNF alpha Protein ist gelabelt mit Biotin.
- AA 77-233
- The primary amines in the side chains of lysine residues and the N-terminus of the protein are conjugated with biotins using standard chemical labeling method. A standard biotin reagent (13.5 angstroms) is used in this product.
- The product does NOT contain any epitope tags. The protein has a calculated MW of 17.4 kDa. The protein migrates as 18 kDa on a SDS-PAGE gel under reducing (R) condition.
- >95 % as determined by reduced SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
Tumor Necrosis Factor alpha (TNF alpha) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
TNF alpha Spezies: Human Wirt: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, STD
A chemically labeled biotinylated protein with ultra sensitivity.
The product is produced using a chemical labeling approach. The primary amines in the side chains of lysine residues and the N-terminus of protein are conjugated with biotins.
Chemical labeling usually results in multiple biotin attachment on a single protein molecule, which could potentially lead to higher detection sensitivity.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, pH 7.4
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- No activity loss was observed after storage at: In lyophilized state for 1 year (4 °C), After reconstitution under sterile conditions for 3 months (-70 °C).
Dual-optofluidic waveguide in-line fiber biosensor for real-time label-free detection of interferon-gamma with temperature compensation." in: Optics express, Vol. 28, Issue 7, pp. 10491-10504, (2021) (PubMed).
: "Quantification of active infliximab in human serum with liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry using a tumor necrosis factor alpha -based pre-analytical sample purification and a stable ..." in: Journal of chromatography. A, Vol. 1454, pp. 42-8, (2016) (PubMed).
- Dual-optofluidic waveguide in-line fiber biosensor for real-time label-free detection of interferon-gamma with temperature compensation." in: Optics express, Vol. 28, Issue 7, pp. 10491-10504, (2021) (PubMed).
- TNF alpha
- Andere Bezeichnung
- TNF-alpha (TNF alpha Produkte)
- DIF, TNF-alpha, TNFA, TNFSF2, RATTNF, Tnfa, tnf, TNF-a, TNFalpha, Tnfsf1a, TNFa, cTNF, Tnf-alpha, tnfa-like, TNF-ALPHA, dif, tnfa, xtnf, tnfsf2, tnf-alpha, Cachectin, tumor necrosis factor, tumor necrosis factor b (TNF superfamily, member 2), tumor necrosis factor alpha, tumor necrosis factor a (TNF superfamily, member 2), TNF, Tnf, tnf, tnfb, tnf-alpha, LOC103694380, tnfa
- Tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNFα) is a cytokine produced primarily by monocytes and macrophages. It is found in synovial cells and macrophages in the tissues.The primary role of TNFα is in the regulation of immune cells. TNFα is able to induce apoptotic cell death, to induce inflammation, and to inhibit tumorigenesis and viral replication. Dysregulation of TNFα production has been implicated in a variety of human diseases, including major depression, Alzheimer's disease and cancer. Recombinant TNFα is used as an immunostimulant under the INN tasonermin. TNFα can be produced ectopically in the setting of malignancy and parallels parathyroid hormone both in causing secondary hypercalcemia and in the cancers with which excessive production is associated.
- 17.4 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- NF-kappaB Signalweg, Apoptose, Caspase Kaskade in der Apoptose, TLR Signalweg, Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity, Hepatitis C, Protein targeting to Nucleus, Inflammasome