Interleukin 6 (IL6) (AA 30-212) (Active) Protein Protein
- Target Alle IL-6 (IL6) Proteine anzeigen
- IL-6 (IL6)
- Biologische Aktivität
- AA 30-212
- HEK-293 Cells
- AA 30-212
- This protein carries no "tag". The protein has a calculated MW of 20.8 kDa. The protein migrates as 24-27 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to different glycosylation.
- >90 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
Interleukin 6 (IL6) (AA 30-212) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade IL6 Spezies: Human Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, pH 7.4
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- No activity loss was observed after storage at: In lyophilized state for 1 year (4 °C), After reconstitution under sterile conditions for 3 months (-70 °C).
Dual-optofluidic waveguide in-line fiber biosensor for real-time label-free detection of interferon-gamma with temperature compensation." in: Optics express, Vol. 28, Issue 7, pp. 10491-10504, (2021) (PubMed).
: "Side chain determinants of biopolymer function during selection and replication." in: Nature chemical biology, Vol. 15, Issue 4, pp. 419-426, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Sensitive detection of lung cancer biomarkers using an aptameric graphene-based nanosensor with enhanced stability." in: Biomedical microdevices, Vol. 21, Issue 3, pp. 65, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Graphene-based fully integrated portable nanosensing system for on-line detection of cytokine biomarkers in saliva." in: Biosensors & bioelectronics, Vol. 134, pp. 16-23, (2019) (PubMed).
- Dual-optofluidic waveguide in-line fiber biosensor for real-time label-free detection of interferon-gamma with temperature compensation." in: Optics express, Vol. 28, Issue 7, pp. 10491-10504, (2021) (PubMed).
- IL-6 (IL6)
- Andere Bezeichnung
- IL-6 (IL6 Produkte)
- BSF2, HGF, HSF, IFNB2, IL-6, Il-6, ILg6, Ifnb2, il6, CHIL-6, interleukin 6, interleukin-6, IL6, Il6, il-6, IL-6
- Interleukin 6 (IL-6) is also known as HGF, BSF2,HSF, IFNB2 and IL-6, originally identified as a B cell differentiation factor, is a multifunctional cytokine that regulates immune responses, hematopoiesis, acute phase responses, and inflammatory reactions.It is secreted by T cells, macrophages , monocytes, fibroblasts,endothelial cells,et.al. to stimulate immune response to trauma, especially burns or other tissue damage leading to inflammation. Interleukin 6 has been shown to interact with interleukin-6 receptor and glycoprotein. IL-6 is relevant to many disease processes such as diabetes,atherosclerosis, depression,Alzheimer's Disease,systemic,lupus erythematosus,prostate cancer and rheumatoid arthritis. Advanced/metastatic cancer patients have higher levels of IL-6 in their blood.Hence there is an interest in developing anti-IL-6 agents as therapy against many of these diseases.
- 20.8 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- TLR Signalweg, Hormone Transport, Negative Regulation of Hormone Secretion, Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process, Autophagie, Cell RedoxHomeostasis, Cancer Immune Checkpoints, Inflammasome