CD36 (CD36) (AA 30-439) protein (His tag) Protein
- Target Alle CD36 Proteine anzeigen
- AA 30-439
- HEK-293 Cells
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses CD36 Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- AA 30-439
- This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 47.5 kDa. The protein migrates as 60-90 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- >95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
CD36 (CD36) (AA 2-472) protein (rho-1D4 tag) Protein
Crystallography grade CD36 Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBCD36 (CD36) (AA 30-439) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade CD36 Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBCD36 (CD36) (AA 2-472) protein (rho-1D4 tag) Protein
Crystallography grade CD36 Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, pH 7.4
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- No activity loss was observed after storage at: In lyophilized state for 1 year (4 °C-8 °C), After reconstitution under sterile conditions for 1 month (4 °C-8 °C) or 3 months (-20 °C to -70 °C).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- CD36 (CD36 Produkte)
- BDPLT10, CHDS7, FAT, GP3B, GP4, GPIV, PASIV, SCARB3, Fat, Scarb3, GPIIIB, PAS-4, zgc:92513, CD36 molecule, CD36 molecule (thrombospondin receptor), CD36, Cd36, cd36
- CD36 (Cluster of Differentiation 36) is also known as platelet membrane glycoprotein IV (GPIV), fatty acid translocase (FAT), thrombospondin receptor, collagen receptor, and scavenger receptor class B, member 3 (SRB3), is a member of the class B scavenger receptor family of cell surface proteins. The human CD36 gene encodes a single chain 472 amino acid residue protein containing both an N- and a C-terminal cytoplasmic tail and an extracellular loop.CD36 is found on platelets, erythrocytes, monocytes, differentiated adipocytes, mammary epithelial cells, spleen cells and some skin microdermal endothelial cells. CD36 is a multiligand pattern recognition receptor that interacts with a large number of structurally dissimilar ligands, including long chain fatty acid (LCFA), advanced glycation end products (AGE), thrombospondin-1, oxidized low-density lipoproteins (oxLDLs), high density lipoprotein (HDL), phosphatidylserine, apoptotic cells, beta-amyloid fibrils (fAβ), collagens I and IV, and Plasmodium falciparum infected erythrocytes. CD36 is required for the anti-angiogenic effects of thrombospondin1 In the corneal neovascularization assay. On binding a ligand the protein and ligand are internalized. This internalization is independent of macropinocytosis and occurs by an actin dependent mechanism requiring the activation Src-family kinases, JNK and Rho-family GTPases. CD36 ligands have also been shown to promote sterile inflammation through assembly of a Toll-like receptor 4 and 6 heterodimer.
- 48.5 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- TLR Signalweg, Peptide Hormone Metabolism, Response to Growth Hormone Stimulus, Activation of Innate immune Response, Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, Regulation of Lipid Metabolism by PPARalpha, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Hepatitis C, Toll-Like Receptors Cascades, Lipid Metabolism, S100 Proteine