CD36 Antikörper (CD36) (APC) Primary Antibody
- Target Alle CD36 Antikörper anzeigen
- Dieser CD36 Antikörper ist konjugiert mit APC
- Flow Cytometry (FACS)
The mouse monoclonal antibody CB38 (NL07) recognizes CD36 (GPIIIb), a 85-113 kDa integral membrane glycoprotein expressed on platelets, macrophages, endothelial cells, early erythroid cells and megakaryocytes.
HLDA IV., WS Code P106
- Kreuzreaktivität (Details)
- living human myeloid cells
- CB38 (NL07)
anti-CD36 (CD36) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
CD36 Reaktivität: Human, Maus, Ratte, Rind (Kuh), Hund, Ziege, Meerschweinchen, Pferd, Schwein, Kaninchen IHC, WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugated
- The reagent is designed for Flow Cytometry analysis of human blood cells using 10 μ,l reagent / 100 μ,l of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.The content of a vial (1 ml) is sufficient for 100 tests.
The purified antibody is conjugated with cross-linked Allophycocyanin (APC) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- No reconstitution is necessary.
- The reagent is provided in stabilizing Tris buffered saline (TBS) solution containing 15 mM sodium azide.
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
Do not freeze.
Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Monocyte CD163 and CD36 expression in human whole blood and isolated mononuclear cell samples: influence of different anticoagulants." in: Clinical and vaccine immunology : CVI, Vol. 13, Issue 6, pp. 704-7, (2006) (PubMed).
: "Immunophenotypic analysis of hematogones (B-lymphocyte precursors) in 662 consecutive bone marrow specimens by 4-color flow cytometry." in: Blood, Vol. 98, Issue 8, pp. 2498-507, (2001) (PubMed).
: "Enzymatically degraded LDL preferentially binds to CD14(high) CD16(+) monocytes and induces foam cell formation mediated only in part by the class B scavenger-receptor CD36." in: Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology, Vol. 21, Issue 6, pp. 1004-10, (2001) (PubMed).
: "Phosphatidylserine (PS) induces PS receptor-mediated macropinocytosis and promotes clearance of apoptotic cells." in: The Journal of cell biology, Vol. 155, Issue 4, pp. 649-59, (2001) (PubMed).
: "Dexamethasone inhibits dendritic cell maturation by redirecting differentiation of a subset of cells." in: Journal of leukocyte biology, Vol. 66, Issue 6, pp. 909-14, (2000) (PubMed).
: "CD36 is required for phagocytosis of apoptotic cells by human macrophages that use either a phosphatidylserine receptor or the vitronectin receptor (alpha v beta 3)." in: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 161, Issue 11, pp. 6250-7, (1998) (PubMed).
: "Platelet activation and inhibition of malarial cytoadherence by the anti-CD36 IgM monoclonal antibody NL07." in: Blood, Vol. 82, Issue 12, pp. 3637-47, (1994) (PubMed).
: "Characterization of the murine monoclonal antibody NL07 specific for the human thrombospondin receptor (CD36 molecule)." in: Current studies in hematology and blood transfusion, Issue 58, pp. 182-6, (1992) (PubMed).
: "Analysis of the human CD36 leucocyte differentiation antigen by means of the monoclonal antibody NL07." in: Cellular immunology, Vol. 137, Issue 2, pp. 487-500, (1991) (PubMed).
- Monocyte CD163 and CD36 expression in human whole blood and isolated mononuclear cell samples: influence of different anticoagulants." in: Clinical and vaccine immunology : CVI, Vol. 13, Issue 6, pp. 704-7, (2006) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- CD36 (CD36 Produkte)
- BDPLT10, CHDS7, FAT, GP3B, GP4, GPIV, PASIV, SCARB3, Fat, Scarb3, GPIIIB, PAS-4, zgc:92513, CD36 molecule, CD36 molecule (thrombospondin receptor), CD36, Cd36, cd36
- CD36 (fatty acid translocase, FAT) is an 85-113 kDa ditopic glycosylated protein that belongs to the class B family of scavenger receptors. CD36 is expressed by most resting marginal zone B cells but not by follicular and B1 B cells, and it is rapidly induced on Follicular B cells in vitro upon TLR and CD40 stimulation. CD36 does not affect the development of B cells, but modulates both primary and secondary antibody response. Similarly to glucose transporter GLUT4, CD36 is translocated from intracellular pools to the plasma membrane following cell stimulation by insulin. In mouse, CD36 is responsible for gustatory perception of long-chain fatty acids.
- TLR Signalweg, Peptide Hormone Metabolism, Response to Growth Hormone Stimulus, Activation of Innate immune Response, Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, Regulation of Lipid Metabolism by PPARalpha, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Hepatitis C, Toll-Like Receptors Cascades, Lipid Metabolism, S100 Proteine