Leukemia Inhibitory Factor (LIF) (AA 23-202) (Active) Protein Protein
- Target Alle LIF Proteine anzeigen
- Biologische Aktivität
- AA 23-202
- HEK-293 Cells
- AA 23-202
- rhLIF, with Gly-Pro at the N- terminus, has a calculated MW of 19.9 kDa. The predicted N-terminus is Ser 23. The reducing (R) protein migrates as 33-45 kDa.
- >95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
Leukemia Inhibitory Factor (LIF) (AA 23-202) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade LIF Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBLeukemia Inhibitory Factor (LIF) (AA 24-203) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade LIF Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, pH 7.4
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- No activity loss was observed after storage at: In lyophilized state for 1 year (4 °C-8 °C), After reconstitution under sterile conditions for 1 month (4 °C-8 °C) or 3 months (-20 °C to -70 °C).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- LIF (LIF Produkte)
- CDF, DIA, HILDA, MLPLI, LIF, interleukin 6 family cytokine, leukemia inhibitory factor, LIF, Lif
- Leukemia inhibitory factor, or LIF, an interleukin 6 class cytokine, is a protein in cells that affects cell growth and development.Leukemia Inhibitory Factor has several functions such as cholinergic neuron differentiation, control of stem cell pluripotency, bone & fat metabolism, mitogenesis of factor dependent cell lines & promotion of megakaryocyte production in vivo. Removal of LIF pushes stem cells toward differentiation, but they retain their proliferative potential or pluripotency. Therefore LIF is used in mouse embryonic stem cell culture. It is necessary to maintain the stem cells in an undifferentiated state, however genetic manipulation of embryonic stem cells allows for LIF independent growth, notably overexpression of the gene Nanog. LIF is not required for culture of human embryonic stem cells.
- 19.9 kDa
- JAK-STAT Signalweg, Positive Regulation of Peptide Hormone Secretion, Negative Regulation of Hormone Secretion, Stem Cell Maintenance, Growth Factor Binding