E2F1 Antikörper (E2F Transcription Factor 1) pSer364 Primary Antibody
- Target Alle E2F1 Antikörper anzeigen
- AA 360-369, pSer364
- Dieser E2F1 Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Concentration Definition: by UV absorbance at 280 nm
- This affinity purified antibody was prepared from whole rabbit serum produced by repeated immunizations with a synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 360-369 of Human E2F-1.
anti-E2F Transcription Factor 1 (E2F1) (AA 101-180) antibody Primary Antibody
E2F1 Reaktivität: Human, Maus, Ratte ELISA, FACS, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugated
- This affinity purified antibody has been tested for use in ELISA, immunohistochemistry and by western blot. Specific conditions for reactivity should be optimized by the end user. Expect a band approximately 47 kDa in size corresponding to phosphorylated E2F-1 by western blotting in the appropriate cell lysate or extract. Less than 0.5% reactivity is observed against the non-phosphorylated form of the immunizing peptide. This antibody is phospho specific for pS364 of E2F-1.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 0.80 mg/mL
- 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Andere Bezeichnung
- E2F-1 (E2F1 Produkte)
- CG6376, DRTF1/E2F, DmE2F-1, Dmel\\CG6376, Dp, E(Sev-CycE)3A, E(var)3-93E, E(var)3-95E, E(var)93E, E2F, E2F-1, E2F1, E2f1, Evar(3)164, dE2F, dE2F1, dE2f, dE2f1, de2f1, def21, drosE2F1, e2f, e2f1, l(3)07172, l(3)j3B1, l(3)j3C2, l(3)rM729, RBAP1, RBBP3, RBP3, mKIAA4009, xE2F, ATE2FB, E2F TRANSCRIPTION FACTOR-1 E2F1, E2F transcription factor 1, E2FB, E2FB TRANSCRIPTION FACTOR, E2F transcription factor 1, E2F transcription factor 1 L homeolog, E2f1, E2F1, e2f1.L
E2F-1 (also known as tran-scription factor E2F-1, Retinoblastoma binding protein 3, RBBP-3, PRB-binding protein E2F-1, PBR3, Retinoblastoma-associated protein 1 and RBAP-1) is a transcription activator that binds DNA cooperatively with DP proteins through the E2 recognition site, 5'-TTTC[CG]CGC-3'. The E2F family plays a crucial role in the control of cell cycle and action of tumor suppressor proteins and is also a target of the transforming proteins of small DNA tumor viruses. The E2F proteins contain several domains con-served through evolution that are found in most members of the family. These domains include a DNA binding domain, a dimerization domain that
Synonyms: E2F 1 antibody, E2F transcription factor 1 antibody, E2F-1 antibody, E2f1 E2F transcription factor 1 antibody, KIAA4009 antibody, mKIAA4009 antibody, OTTHUMP00000030661 antibody, PBR 3 antibody, PBR3 antibody
- 1869, 12669911
- p53 Signalweg, Zellzyklus, Mitotic G1-G1/S Phases, DNA Replication, M Phase, Autophagie