(SET Domain Containing (Lysine Methyltransferase) 8 (SETD8))
Ausgewählte SETD8 Kategorien
Empfohlene SETD8 Antikörper
Empfohlene SETD8 ELISA Kits
Empfohlene SETD8 Proteine
Neueste Publikationen zu unseren SETD8 Produkten: "Product specificity and mechanism of protein lysine methyltransferases: insights from the histone lysine methyltransferase SET8." in: Biochemistry, Vol. 47, Issue 25, pp. 6671-7, (2010) (PubMed).
: "Epidermal stem cells are defined by global histone modifications that are altered by Myc-induced differentiation." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 2, Issue 8, pp. e763, (2010) (PubMed).
: "An miR-502-binding site single-nucleotide polymorphism in the 3'-untranslated region of the SET8 gene is associated with early age of breast cancer onset." in: Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research, Vol. 15, Issue 19, pp. 6292-300, (2009) (PubMed).
: "Catalytic function of the PR-Set7 histone H4 lysine 20 monomethyltransferase is essential for mitotic entry and genomic stability." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 283, Issue 28, pp. 19478-88, (2008) (PubMed).
: "PR-Set7 is a nucleosome-specific methyltransferase that modifies lysine 20 of histone H4 and is associated with silent chromatin." in: Molecular cell, Vol. 9, Issue 6, pp. 1201-13, (2002) (PubMed).
: "Purification and functional characterization of SET8, a nucleosomal histone H4-lysine 20-specific methyltransferase." in: Current biology : CB, Vol. 12, Issue 13, pp. 1086-99, (2002) (PubMed).
Synonyme und alternative Namen zu SETD8lysine methyltransferase 5A (KMT5A), lysine methyltransferase 5A (Kmt5a), lysine methyltransferase 5Ab (kmt5ab), lysine methyltransferase 5A S homeolog (kmt5a.S), 2410195B05Rik, AA617402, AW536475, KMT5A, kmt5a, kmt5a-a, PR-Set7, PR-SET7, Pr-set7, RGD1305893, SET07, SET8, Setd8, setd8, setd8-a, setd8b, wu:fc23f12, zgc:171649
Bezeichner auf Proteinebene für SETD8
- H4-K20-HMTase SETD8
- H4-K20-specific histone methyltransferase
- H4K20-specific histone methyltransferase splice variant Set8b
- N-lysine methyltransferase SETD8
- PR/SET domain containing protein 8
- PR/SET domain-containing protein 07
- SET domain-containing protein 8
- histone-lysine N-methyltransferase SETD8
- lysine N-methyltransferase 5A
- SET domain-containing 8
- SET domain containing (lysine methyltransferase) 8b
- SET domain containing 8b
- N-lysine methyltransferase KMT5A
- SET domain containing (lysine methyltransferase) 8
- histone methyltransferase Pr-set7/Set8
- lysine (K)-specific methyltransferase 5A
- Histone-lysine N-methyltransferase KMT5A-A
- Lysine-specific methylase 5A-A
- N-lysine methyltransferase KMT5A-A
- N-lysine methyltransferase SETD8-A
- SET domain-containing protein 8-A
- histone-lysine N-methyltransferase KMT5A-A
- histone-lysine N-methyltransferase SETD8-A
- lysine (K)-specific methyltransferase 5A S homeolog
- lysine-specific methylase 5A-A
Haben Sie etwas anderes gesucht?
- SET Binding Factor 2
- Sestrin 2
- Seryl-tRNA Synthetase
- Serum Amyloid A3 Pseudogene