c-MYC Protein (Myc Proto-Oncogene protein) (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag)
- Target Alle c-MYC (MYC) Proteine anzeigen
- c-MYC (MYC) (Myc Proto-Oncogene protein (MYC))
- HEK-293 Cells
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses c-MYC Protein ist gelabelt mit Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Standard (STD)
- Recombinant human c-Myc protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
Myc Proto-Oncogene protein (MYC) (AA 1-439) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade MYC Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBMyc Proto-Oncogene protein (MYC) (AA 1-439) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade MYC Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
USP7 is essential for maintaining Rad18 stability and DNA damage tolerance." in: Oncogene, Vol. 35, Issue 8, pp. 965-76, (2016) (PubMed).
: "Reversible linkage of two distinct small molecule inhibitors of Myc generates a dimeric inhibitor with improved potency that is active in myc over-expressing cancer cell lines." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 10, Issue 4, pp. e0121793, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Pioneer transcription factors target partial DNA motifs on nucleosomes to initiate reprogramming." in: Cell, Vol. 161, Issue 3, pp. 555-68, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Cytosolic HMGB1 controls the cellular autophagy/apoptosis checkpoint during inflammation." in: The Journal of clinical investigation, Vol. 125, Issue 3, pp. 1098-110, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Anti-signal recognition particle autoantibody ELISA validation and clinical associations." in: Rheumatology (Oxford, England), Vol. 54, Issue 7, pp. 1194-9, (2015) (PubMed).
: "L-Plastin S-glutathionylation promotes reduced binding to β-actin and affects neutrophil functions." in: Free radical biology & medicine, Vol. 86, pp. 1-15, (2015) (PubMed).
: "The Secreted Form of Transmembrane Protein 98 Promotes the Differentiation of T Helper 1 Cells." in: Journal of interferon & cytokine research : the official journal of the International Society for Interferon and Cytokine Research, Vol. 35, Issue 9, pp. 720-33, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Profiles of hypothalamus-pituitary-interrenal axis gene expression in the parr and smolt stages of rainbow trout, Oncorhynchus mykiss: effects of recombinant aquaporin 3 and seawater acclimation." in: Comparative biochemistry and physiology. Part A, Molecular & integrative physiology, Vol. 182, pp. 14-21, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Sin3b interacts with Myc and decreases Myc levels." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 289, Issue 32, pp. 22221-36, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Targeting synaptic pathology with a novel affinity mass spectrometry approach." in: Molecular & cellular proteomics : MCP, Vol. 13, Issue 10, pp. 2584-92, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Cold-inducible RNA-binding protein (CIRP) triggers inflammatory responses in hemorrhagic shock and sepsis." in: Nature medicine, Vol. 19, Issue 11, pp. 1489-95, (2013) (PubMed).
: "ALS-associated mutations in FUS disrupt the axonal distribution and function of SMN." in: Human molecular genetics, Vol. 22, Issue 18, pp. 3690-704, (2013) (PubMed).
: "Cyclin-dependent kinase 8 mediates chemotherapy-induced tumor-promoting paracrine activities." in: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 109, Issue 34, pp. 13799-804, (2012) (PubMed).
: "Early to intermediate steps of tumor embolic formation involve specific proteolytic processing of E-cadherin regulated by Rab7." in: Molecular cancer research : MCR, Vol. 10, Issue 6, pp. 713-26, (2012) (PubMed).
- USP7 is essential for maintaining Rad18 stability and DNA damage tolerance." in: Oncogene, Vol. 35, Issue 8, pp. 965-76, (2016) (PubMed).
- c-MYC (MYC) (Myc Proto-Oncogene protein (MYC))
- Andere Bezeichnung
- C-Myc (MYC Produkte)
- MRTL, MYCC, bHLHe39, c-Myc, CMYC, c-myc, C-MYC, LOC100136746, ARC, B430311C09Rik, MYC, NOP, Nop30, RNCMYC, mMyc, AU016757, Myc2, Niard, Nird, cmyc, zc-myc, c-myc II, myc-B, myc2, CMyc, CG10798, D-Myc, DM, DMYc, Dm, Dmel\CG10798, Dmyc, EG:BACN5I9.1, anon-WO03040301.171, bHLHe57, c-MYC, d-myc, dMYC, dMyc, dMyc1, da, dm, dm/dMyc, dm/myc, dmyc, dmyc1, l(1)G0139, l(1)G0354, l(1)G0359, myc, MYC proto-oncogene, bHLH transcription factor, v-myc myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog, nucleolar protein 3 (apoptosis repressor with CARD domain), myelocytomatosis oncogene, MYC proto-oncogene, bHLH transcription factor a, MYC proto-oncogene, bHLH transcription factor L homeolog, v-myc myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog (avian), CG10798 gene product from transcript CG10798-RB, MYC, LOC100136746, Nol3, Myc, myca, myc.L
- The protein encoded by this gene is a multifunctional, nuclear phosphoprotein that plays a role in cell cycle progression, apoptosis and cellular transformation. It functions as a transcription factor that regulates transcription of specific target genes. Mutations, overexpression, rearrangement and translocation of this gene have been associated with a variety of hematopoietic tumors, leukemias and lymphomas, including Burkitt lymphoma. There is evidence to show that alternative translation initiations from an upstream, in-frame non-AUG (CUG) and a downstream AUG start site result in the production of two isoforms with distinct N-termini. The synthesis of non-AUG initiated protein is suppressed in Burkitt's lymphomas, suggesting its importance in the normal function of this gene.
- 50.4 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- p53 Signalweg, Zellzyklus, Sensory Perception of Sound, Transition Metal Ion Homeostasis, Mitotic G1-G1/S Phases, Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity, Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process, Positive Regulation of Response to DNA Damage Stimulus