Receptor Tyrosine Kinase-Like Orphan Receptor 1 (ROR1) (AA 30-403) protein (His tag)
- Target Alle ROR1 Proteine anzeigen
- AA 30-403
- HEK-293 Cells
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses ROR1 Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- AA 30-403
- This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 43.5 kDa. The protein migrates as 55-66 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- >95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
Receptor Tyrosine Kinase-Like Orphan Receptor 1 (ROR1) (AA 30-403) (Active) protein (Fc Tag)
ROR1 Spezies: Human, Cynomolgus, Rhesusaffen Wirt: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE. ActiveReceptor Tyrosine Kinase-Like Orphan Receptor 1 (ROR1) (Transcript Variant 1) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag)
ROR1 Spezies: Human Wirt: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, STDReceptor Tyrosine Kinase-Like Orphan Receptor 1 (ROR1) (AA 30-406) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade ROR1 Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, pH 7.4
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- No activity loss was observed after storage at: In lyophilized state for 1 year (4 °C), After reconstitution under sterile conditions for 3 months (-70 °C).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- ROR1 (ROR1 Produkte)
- NTRKR1, dJ537F10.1, 2810404D04Rik, Ntrkr1, mRor1, RGD1559469, ROR1, fi34e02, si:dkey-209n16.1, wu:fi34e02, receptor tyrosine kinase like orphan receptor 1, receptor tyrosine kinase-like orphan receptor 1, ROR1, Ror1, ror1
- Tyrosine-protein kinase transmembrane receptor ROR1 is also known as Neurotrophic tyrosine kinase, receptor-related 1 (NTRKR1), which belongs to the protein kinase superfamily or tyr protein kinase family or ROR subfamily. ROR1 contains 1 FZ (frizzled) domain, 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain, 1 kringle domain, 1 protein kinase domain. ROR1 is expressed at high levels during early embryonic development. The expression levels drop strongly around day 16 and there are only very low levels in adult tissues. Isoform Short is strongly expressed in fetal and adult CNS and in a variety of human cancers, including those originating from CNS or PNS neuroectoderm. ROR1 could interact with casein kinase 1 epsilon (CK1ε) to activate phosphoinositide 3-kinase-mediated AKT phosphorylation and cAMP-response-element-binding protein (CREB), which was associated with enhanced tumor-cell growth.
- 43.9 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- RTK Signalweg, WNT Signalweg, Nuclear Receptor Transcription Pathway, Steroid Hormone Mediated Signaling Pathway, Regulation of Lipid Metabolism by PPARalpha