Interleukin 12 beta (IL12B) (AA 23-328) (Active) protein (His tag)
- Target Alle IL12B Proteine anzeigen
- Biologische Aktivität
- AA 23-328
- HEK-293 Cells
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses IL12B Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- AA 23-328
- This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 36.6 kDa. The protein migrates as 45-55 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- >95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
Interleukin 12 beta (IL12B) (AA 23-328) protein (His tag)
IL12B Spezies: Human Wirt: Tobacco (Nicotiana benthamiana) Recombinant > 97 % by SDS polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis and the gel was stained with Coomassie blue. Imm, WBInterleukin 12 beta (IL12B) (AA 23-328) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade IL12B Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBInterleukin 12 beta (IL12B) (AA 23-335) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade IL12B Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, pH 7.4
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- No activity loss was observed after storage at: In lyophilized state for 1 year (4 °C), After reconstitution under sterile conditions for 3 months (-70 °C).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- IL-12B (IL12B Produkte)
- CLMF, CLMF2, IL-12B, NKSF, NKSF2, p40, Il-12b, Il12p40, Il-12p40, Il12, IL-12p40, IL-12, IL-12 p40, il12b, il12p40.b, zgc:152789, IL-12.p40, IL12p40, IL12B, CLMF p40, interleukin 12B, interleukin 12b, interleukin 12Ba, IL12B, Il12b, il12ba
- Interleukin-12 (IL12) is also known as natural killer cell stimulatory factor (NKSF), cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor (CLMF) , is a heterodimeric cytokine encoded by two separate genes, IL-12A (p35) and IL-12B (p40). IL12 is naturally produced by dendritic cells, macrophages and human B-lymphoblastoid cells (NC-37) in response to antigenic stimulation. IL-12 is involved in the differentiation of naive T cells into Th0 cells and plays an important role in the activities of natural killer cells and T lymphocytes.IL-12 also has anti-angiogenic activity, which means it can block the formation of new blood vessels. Interleukin-12 subunit beta (IL12B) also known as NKSF2, CLMF2 and P40. Interleukin-12 subunit beta has been shown to interact with IL23. A large excess of monomeric IL12B is also secreted by the cells producing IL12, and exhibits no demonstrable biological activity. Overexpression of IL12B gene has been shown to be associated with the pathogenesis of multiple sclerosis. In addition, studies have revealed that the promoter polymorphism of this gene is implicated in the severity of atopic and non-atopic asthma in children.
- 36.6 kDa
- JAK-STAT Signalweg, Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Activated T Cell Proliferation