Interleukin 12 alpha (IL12A) (AA 23-219) protein (Fc Tag) Protein
- Target Alle IL12A Proteine anzeigen
- AA 23-219
- HEK-293 Cells
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses IL12A Protein ist gelabelt mit Fc Tag.
- AA 23-219
- This protein carries a human IgG1 Fc tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 49.2 kDa. The protein migrates as 65-80 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- >90 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
Interleukin 12 alpha (IL12A) (AA 23-219) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade IL12A Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBInterleukin 12 alpha (IL12A) (AA 23-215) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade IL12A Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- Tris with Glycine, Arginine and NaCl, pH 7.5
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- No activity loss was observed after storage at: In lyophilized state for 1 year (4 °C), After reconstitution under sterile conditions for 3 months (-70 °C).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- IL-12A (IL12A Produkte)
- CLMF, IL-12A, NFSK, NKSF1, P35, CLMF2, IL-12B, NKSF, NKSF2, p40, Il-12b, Il12p40, Il-12p40, Il12, IL-12p40, IL-12p35, Il-12a, Ll12a, p35, IL12p35, Il-12 p35, IL12p40, IL12, IL-12 p35, interleukin 12A, interleukin 12B, interleukin 12b, interleukin 12a, Interleukin 12 level, IL12A, IL12B, Il12b, Il12a, IL12, il12a
- Interleukin-12 (IL12) is also known as natural killer cell stimulatory factor (NKSF), cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor (CLMF) , is a heterodimeric cytokine encoded by two separate genes, IL-12A (p35) and IL-12B (p40). IL12 is naturally produced by dendritic cells, macrophages and human B-lymphoblastoid cells (NC-37) in response to antigenic stimulation. IL-12 is involved in the differentiation of naive T cells into Th0 cells and plays an important role in the activities of natural killer cells and T lymphocytes.IL-12 also has anti-angiogenic activity, which means it can block the formation of new blood vessels. Interleukin-12 subunit alpha (IL12A) also known as NKSF1, CLMF1 and P35, IL12A shows significant sequence similarity to IL-6, G-CSF, and exerts biological activities only when the IL12B is co-expressed. IL12B deficient mice are resistant to the induction of experimental chronic inflammatory diseases whereas IL12A knock-out mice develop more severe forms, suggesting opposite functions of the two subunits in the outcome of chronic inflammatory diseases.
- 49.2 kDa
- JAK-STAT Signalweg, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Activated T Cell Proliferation