CD86 (CD86) (AA 26-247) (Active) protein (Fc Tag) Protein
- Target Alle CD86 Proteine anzeigen
- Biologische Aktivität
- AA 26-247
- HEK-293 Cells
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses CD86 Protein ist gelabelt mit Fc Tag.
- AA 26-247
- This protein carries a human IgG1 Fc tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 51.5 kDa. As a result of glycosylation, the protein migrates as 66-100 kDa under reducing (R) condition, and 120-140 kDa under non-reducing (NR) condition (SDS-PAGE).
- >95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
CD86 (CD86) (AA 24-309) protein (rho-1D4 tag) Protein
Crystallography grade CD86 Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBCD86 (CD86) (AA 24-247) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade CD86 Spezies: Human Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- Tris with Glycine, Arginine and NaCl, pH 7.5
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- No activity loss was observed after storage at: In lyophilized state for 1 year (4 °C), After reconstitution under sterile conditions for 3 months (-70 °C).
Functional analysis of acquired CD28 mutations identified in cutaneous T cell lymphoma." in: Cellular immunology, Vol. 319, pp. 28-34, (2017) (PubMed).
- Functional analysis of acquired CD28 mutations identified in cutaneous T cell lymphoma." in: Cellular immunology, Vol. 319, pp. 28-34, (2017) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- B7-2 (CD86 Produkte)
- B7-2, B7, B7.2, B70, CLS1, Cd28l2, ETC-1, Ly-58, Ly58, MB7, MB7-2, TS/A-2, CD28LG2, LAB72, CD86 molecule, CD86 antigen, CD86, Cd86
- Cluster of Differentiation 86 (CD86) is also known as B-lymphocyte activation antigen B7-2, is a type I membrane protein that is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, and is constitutively expressed on interdigitating dendritic cells, Langerhans cells, peripheral blood dendritic cells, memory B cells, and germinal center B cells. Additionally, B72 is expressed at low levels on monocytes and can be upregulated through interferon γ. CD86 is the ligand for two different proteins on the T cell surface: CD28 (for autoregulation and intercellular association) and CTLA-4 (for attenuation of regulation and cellular disassociation). CD86 works in tandem with CD80 to prime T cells. Recent study has revealed that B7-2 promotes the generation of a mature APC repertoire and promotes APC function and survival. Furthermore, the B7 proteins are also involved in innate immune responses by activating NF-κB-signaling pathway in macrophages. CD86 thus is regarded as a promising candidate for immune therapy. CD86+ macrophages in Hodgkin lymphoma patients are an independent marker for potential nonresponse to firstline-therapy.
- 51.5 kDa
- T-Zell Rezeptor Signalweg, Fc-epsilon Rezeptor Signalübertragung, EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signalübertragung, Activation of Innate immune Response, Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Activated T Cell Proliferation