- Target Alle RFP Antikörper anzeigen
- RFP (Red Fluorescent Protein (RFP))
- Dieser RFP Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Anti-RFP is designed to detect recombinant RFP.
- Expect reactivity against RFP and its variants: mCherry, tdTomato, mBanana, mOrange, mPlum, and mStrawberry.
- Sterile filtered
Red Fluorescent Protein (RFP) fusion protein corresponding to the full length amino acid sequence (234aa) derived from the mushroom polyp coral Discosoma.
Immunogen Type: Recombinant Protein
- Zu unserem meistverkauften RFP Primärantikörper
- Anti-RFP is designed to detect recombinant RFP. This antibody can be used to detect RFP by ELISA (sandwich or capture) for the direct binding of antigen. For immunoblotting use either alkaline phosphatase or peroxidase conjugated polyclonal anti-RFP to detect RFP or RFP containing proteins on western blots. Optimal titers for applications should be determined by the researcher. This product shows optimal performance by western blot.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 1.0 mg/mL
- 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store vial at 4 °C prior to restoration. For extended storage aliquot contents and freeze at -20 °C or below. This product is stable for several weeks at 4 °C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use. Expiration date is three (3) months from date of opening.
- 3 months
Single cell RNA sequencing identifies early diversity of sensory neurons forming via bi-potential intermediates." in: Nature communications, Vol. 11, Issue 1, pp. 4175, (2020) (PubMed).
: "GABAergic interneurons excite neonatal hippocampus in vivo." in: Science advances, Vol. 6, Issue 24, pp. eaba1430, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Chronic nigral neuromodulation aggravates behavioral deficits and synaptic changes in an α-synuclein based rat model for Parkinson's disease." in: Acta neuropathologica communications, Vol. 7, Issue 1, pp. 160, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Cystatin B is essential for proliferation and interneuron migration in individuals with EPM1 epilepsy." in: EMBO molecular medicine, Vol. 12, Issue 6, pp. e11419, (2020) (PubMed).
: "A Feasibility Study to Investigate Chemogenetic Modulation of the Locus Coeruleus by Means of Single Unit Activity." in: Frontiers in neuroscience, Vol. 14, pp. 162, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Adult neurogenesis in the mushroom bodies of red flour beetles (Tribolium castaneum, HERBST) is influenced by the olfactory environment." in: Scientific reports, Vol. 10, Issue 1, pp. 1090, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Dissection of central clock function in Drosophila through cell-specific CRISPR-mediated clock gene disruption." in: eLife, Vol. 8, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Differential effect on myelination through abolition of activity-dependent synaptic vesicle release or reduction of overall electrical activity of selected cortical projections in the mouse." in: Journal of anatomy, Vol. 235, Issue 3, pp. 452-467, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Transsynaptic Binding of Orphan Receptor GPR179 to Dystroglycan-Pikachurin Complex Is Essential for the Synaptic Organization of Photoreceptors." in: Cell reports, Vol. 25, Issue 1, pp. 130-145.e5, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Unique morphogenetic signatures define mammalian neck muscles and associated connective tissues." in: eLife, Vol. 7, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Variation among intact tissue samples reveals the core transcriptional features of human CNS cell classes." in: Nature neuroscience, Vol. 21, Issue 9, pp. 1171-1184, (2019) (PubMed).
: "A cell fitness selection model for neuronal survival during development." in: Nature communications, Vol. 10, Issue 1, pp. 4137, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Sodium Channel SCN3A (NaV1.3) Regulation of Human Cerebral Cortical Folding and Oral Motor Development. ..." in: Neuron, Vol. 99, Issue 5, pp. 905-913.e7, (2019) (PubMed).
: "A principled strategy for mapping enhancers to genes." in: Scientific reports, Vol. 9, Issue 1, pp. 11043, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Thalamostriatal and cerebellothalamic pathways in a songbird, the Bengalese finch." in: The Journal of comparative neurology, Vol. 526, Issue 9, pp. 1550-1570, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Structural and functional conservation of non-lumenized lymphatic endothelial cells in the mammalian leptomeninges." in: Acta neuropathologica, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Cell-Type-Specific Role of ΔFosB in Nucleus Accumbens In Modulating Intermale Aggression." in: The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience, Vol. 38, Issue 26, pp. 5913-5924, (2018) (PubMed).
: "The transcription factor Prox1 is essential for satellite cell differentiation and muscle fibre-type regulation." in: Nature communications, Vol. 7, pp. 13124, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Recruited Monocytes and Type 2 Immunity Promote Lung Regeneration following Pneumonectomy." in: Cell stem cell, Vol. 21, Issue 1, pp. 120-134.e7, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Intracellular uptake of macromolecules by brain lymphatic endothelial cells during zebrafish embryonic development." in: eLife, Vol. 6, (2018) (PubMed).
- Single cell RNA sequencing identifies early diversity of sensory neurons forming via bi-potential intermediates." in: Nature communications, Vol. 11, Issue 1, pp. 4175, (2020) (PubMed).