RFP Antikörper (Red Fluorescent Protein) Primary Antibody
RFP Reaktivität: Discosoma ELISA, WB Wirt: Maus Monoclonal 8E5-G7 unconjugated
Zzgl. Versandkosten $45.00 und $24.00 Trockeneis
local_shipping Lieferung nach: Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
Lieferung in 1 bis 2 Werktagen
- Dieser RFP Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Expect reactivity against RFP and its variants: mCherry, tdTomato, mBanana, mOrange, mPlum, mOrange and mStrawberry.
- Anti-RFP Monoclonal Antibody was purified from concentrated tissue culture supernate by Protein A chromatography.
- Anti-RFP monoclonal antibody is a Red Fluorescent Protein (RFP) fusion protein corresponding to the full length amino acid sequence (234aa) derived from the mushroom polyp coral Discosoma.
Immunogen Type: Recombinant Protein
- Discover our best selling RFP Primärantikörper
- Anti-RFP antibodies is designed to detect Red Fluorescent Protein and its variants. This antibody can be used to detect RFP by ELISA (sandwich or capture) for the direct binding of antigen. Biotin conjugated anti-RFP used in a sandwich ELISA with unconjugated anti-RFP is well suited to titrate RFP in solution. The detection antibody conjugated to biotin is subsequently reacted with streptavidin conjugated HRP. Fluorochrome conjugated anti-RFP can be used to detect RFP by immunofluorescence microscopy in cell expression systems and can detect RFP containing inserts. Significant amplification of signal is achieved using fluorochrome conjugated anti-RFP relative to the fluorescence of RFP alone. For immunoblotting use either alkaline phosphatase or peroxidase conjugated anti-RFP to detect RFP or RFP containing proteins on western blots. Optimal titers for applications should be determined by the researcher.
ELISA Dilution: 1:20.000-1:50.000
Western Blot Dilution: 1:1000-1:3000
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 1 mg/mL
- 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store vial at -20 °C prior to opening. Aliquot contents and freeze at -20 °C or below for extended storage. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. This product is stable for several weeks at 4 °C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- Expiration date is one (1) year from date of opening.
Singh, Elenio, Leu, Romano, Vaughan, DeRiso, Surendran, Chakrabarti: "A new Elf5CreERT2-GFP BAC transgenic mouse model for tracing Elf5 cell lineages in adult tissues." in: FEBS letters, Vol. 593, Issue 10, pp. 1030-1039, 2020 (PubMed).
Guan, Quiñones-Frías, Akbergenova, Littleton: "Drosophila Synaptotagmin 7 negatively regulates synaptic vesicle release and replenishment in a dosage-dependent manner." in: eLife, Vol. 9, 2020 (PubMed).
Donovan, Spencer, Kitt, Eastman, Lobur, Jiao, Silver, Deneris: "Lmx1b is required at multiple stages to build expansive serotonergic axon architectures." in: eLife, Vol. 8, 2020 (PubMed).
Winkowski, Nagode, Donaldson, Yin, Shamma, Fritz, Kanold: "Orbitofrontal Cortex Neurons Respond to Sound and Activate Primary Auditory Cortex Neurons." in: Cerebral cortex (New York, N.Y. : 1991), Vol. 28, Issue 3, pp. 868-879, 2019 (PubMed).
Katrancha, Shaw, Zhao, Myers, Cocco, Jeng, Zhu, Pittenger, Greer, Carr, Xiao, Koleske: "Trio Haploinsufficiency Causes Neurodevelopmental Disease-Associated Deficits." in: Cell reports, Vol. 26, Issue 10, pp. 2805-2817.e9, 2019 (PubMed).
Nicholson, Roberts, Sober: "Thalamostriatal and cerebellothalamic pathways in a songbird, the Bengalese finch." in: The Journal of comparative neurology, Vol. 526, Issue 9, pp. 1550-1570, 2019 (PubMed).
Bragado Alonso, Reinert, Marichal, Massalini, Berninger, Kuner, Calegari: "An increase in neural stem cells and olfactory bulb adult neurogenesis improves discrimination of highly similar odorants." in: The EMBO journal, Vol. 38, Issue 6, 2019 (PubMed).
Zhou, Rickmann, Hafner, Staiger: "Subcellular Targeting of VIP Boutons in Mouse Barrel Cortex is Layer-Dependent and not Restricted to Interneurons." in: Cerebral cortex (New York, N.Y. : 1991), Vol. 27, Issue 11, pp. 5353-5368, 2018 (PubMed).
Rider, Cheerathodi, Hurwitz, Nkosi, Howell, Tremblay, Liu, Zhu, Meckes: "The interactome of EBV LMP1 evaluated by proximity-based BioID approach." in: Virology, Vol. 516, pp. 55-70, 2018 (PubMed).
Guan, Cao, Liu, Zhao, Fu, Yu: "Eye opening differentially modulates inhibitory synaptic transmission in the developing visual cortex." in: eLife, Vol. 6, 2018 (PubMed).
Hou, Zhang: "NMDA Receptors Regulate the Development of Neuronal Intrinsic Excitability through Cell-Autonomous Mechanisms." in: Frontiers in cellular neuroscience, Vol. 11, pp. 353, 2017 (PubMed).
Bifari, Decimo, Pino, Llorens-Bobadilla, Zhao, Lange, Panuccio, Boeckx, Thienpont, Vinckier, Wyns, Bouché, Lambrechts, Giugliano, Dewerchin, Martin-Villalba, Carmeliet: "Neurogenic Radial Glia-like Cells in Meninges Migrate and Differentiate into Functionally Integrated Neurons in the Neonatal Cortex." in: Cell stem cell, Vol. 20, Issue 3, pp. 360-373.e7, 2017 (PubMed).
Meese, Cepeda, Gahlen, Adams, Ficner, Ricci, Heller, Reisinger, Herget: "Activity-Dependent Phosphorylation by CaMKIIδ Alters the Ca2+ Affinity of the Multi-C2-Domain Protein Otoferlin." in: Frontiers in synaptic neuroscience, Vol. 9, pp. 13, 2017 (PubMed).
Clarkson, Liptak, Gee, Sohal, Bender: "D3 Receptors Regulate Excitability in a Unique Class of Prefrontal Pyramidal Cells." in: The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience, Vol. 37, Issue 24, pp. 5846-5860, 2017 (PubMed).
Wu, Kim, Seravalli, Barycki, Hart, Gohara, Di Cera, Jung, Kosman, Lee: "Potassium and the K+/H+ Exchanger Kha1p Promote Binding of Copper to ApoFet3p Multi-copper Ferroxidase." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 291, Issue 18, pp. 9796-806, 2016 (PubMed).
Alexandre, Ghilas, Sanchez, Le Bon, Crozat, Dalod: "XCR1+ dendritic cells promote memory CD8+ T cell recall upon secondary infections with Listeria monocytogenes or certain viruses." in: The Journal of experimental medicine, Vol. 213, Issue 1, pp. 75-92, 2016 (PubMed).
- Singh, Elenio, Leu, Romano, Vaughan, DeRiso, Surendran, Chakrabarti: "A new Elf5CreERT2-GFP BAC transgenic mouse model for tracing Elf5 cell lineages in adult tissues." in: FEBS letters, Vol. 593, Issue 10, pp. 1030-1039, 2020 (PubMed).
- Antibodies to RFP (Discosoma spp.) are intended for use in immunological assays including ELISA, western blotting, fluorometry and fluorescence activated cell sorting (FACS). Synonyms: DsRed, rDsRed, Discosoma sp. Red Fluorescent Protein, Red fluorescent protein drFP583
Sie sind hier: