- Target Alle Nitrotyrosine Antikörper anzeigen
- Bitte anfragen
- Dieser Nitrotyrosine Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- Antibody Array (AA), ELISA, Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Recognizes 3-nitrotyrosine moieties. No detectable cross-reactivity with non-nitrated tyrosine. Not species specific.
- Protein G Purified
- 3-(4-hydroxy-3-nitrophenylacetamido) propionic acid-bovine serum albumin
- WB (1:1400)
- IHC (1:100)
- optimal dilutions for assays should be determined by the user.
0.7 μg/ml of ABIN361657 was sufficient for detection of 5 μg SIN-1 treated BSA by Western Blot analysis using Goat anti-mouse IgG:HRP as the secondary antibody.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS, 50 % glycerol, 0.09 % sodium azide, Storage buffer may change when conjugated
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
Extracellular superoxide dismutase (SOD3) regulates oxidative stress at the vitreoretinal interface." in: Free radical biology & medicine, Vol. 124, pp. 408-419, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Dipeptidyl peptidase-4 deficiency protects against experimental diabetic nephropathy partly by blocking the advanced glycation end products-receptor axis." in: Laboratory investigation; a journal of technical methods and pathology, Vol. 95, Issue 5, pp. 525-33, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Improved angiogenesis and healing in crush syndrome by fibroblast growth factor-2-containing low-molecular-weight heparin (Fragmin)/protamine nanoparticles." in: The Journal of surgical research, Vol. 196, Issue 2, pp. 247-57, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Nuclear-translocated Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate Dehydrogenase Promotes Poly(ADP-ribose) Polymerase-1 Activation during Oxidative/Nitrosative Stress in Stroke." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 290, Issue 23, pp. 14493-503, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Adipose tissue macrophages in non-rodent mammals: a comparative study." in: Cell and tissue research, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Improved survival rate by temperature control at compression sites in rat model of crush syndrome." in: The Journal of surgical research, Vol. 188, Issue 1, pp. 250-9, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Inducible nitric oxide synthase mediates MG132 lethality in leukemic cells through mitochondrial depolarization." in: Free radical biology & medicine, Vol. 74, pp. 175-87, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Aberrant production of extracellular matrix proteins and dysfunction in kidney endothelial cells with a short duration of diabetes." in: American journal of physiology. Renal physiology, Vol. 304, Issue 1, pp. F19-30, (2013) (PubMed).
: "SIRT3 is a mitochondria-localized tumor suppressor required for maintenance of mitochondrial integrity and metabolism during stress." in: Cancer cell, Vol. 17, Issue 1, pp. 41-52, (2010) (PubMed).
- Extracellular superoxide dismutase (SOD3) regulates oxidative stress at the vitreoretinal interface." in: Free radical biology & medicine, Vol. 124, pp. 408-419, (2019) (PubMed).
- Nitrotyrosine Produkte
- Protein tyrosine nitration results in a post-translational modification that is increasingly receiving attention as an important component of nitric oxide signaling (2). While multiple nonenzymatic mechanisms are known to be capable of producing nitrated tyrosine residues, most tyrosine nitration events involve catalysis by metalloproteins such as myeloperoxidase, eosino-philperoxidase (3), myoglobin, the cytochrome P-450s, superoxide dismutase and prostacyclin synthase. Nitrotyrosine may also serve as a biomarker for the effects of reactive nitrogen oxides, based on tyrosine residues becoming nitrated in proteins at sites of inflammation induced tissue injury (1). The presence of nitro tyrosine-containing proteins therefore has shown high correlation to disease states such as atherosclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (4).