RGS14 Antikörper (Regulator of G-Protein Signaling 14) (AA 359-372) Primary Antibody
AA 359-372, C-Term
Dieser RGS14 Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Regulator of G-protein signaling 14(RGS14) detection. Tested with WB in Human,Mouse,Rat.
- CTVLADQEVR LENR
- Kreuzreaktivität (Details)
Predicted Cross Reactivity: mouse
No cross reactivity with other proteins.
Predicted Cross Reactivity: Species predicted to be fit for the product based on sequence similarities.
Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Regulator of G-protein signaling 14(RGS14) detection. Tested with WB in Human,Mouse,Rat.
Gene Name: regulator of G-protein signaling 14
Protein Name: Regulator of G-protein signaling 14
- Immunogen affinity purified.
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence at the C-terminus of human RGS14(359-372aa CTVLADQEVRLENR), identical to the related mouse and rat sequences.
anti-Regulator of G-Protein Signaling 14 (RGS14) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
RGS14 Reaktivität: Human, Maus, Ratte, Rind (Kuh), Hund, Meerschweinchen, Kaninchen WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugated
WB: Concentration: 0.1-0.5 μg/mL, Tested Species: Human, Rat, Predicted Species: Mouse
Notes: Tested Species: Species with positive results. Predicted Species: Species predicted to be fit for the product based on sequence similarities.
Other applications have not been tested. Optimal dilutions should be determined by end users.
Antibody can be supported by chemiluminescence kit ABIN921124 in WB.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- Add 0.2 mL of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500 μg/mL.
- 500 μg/mL
- Each vial contains 5 mg BSA, 0.9 mg NaCl, 0.2 mg Na2HPO4, 0.05 mg Thimerosal, 0.05 mg Sodium azide.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate), Sodium azide
- This product contains Sodium azide and Thimerosal (Merthiolate): POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
At -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month.
It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20 °C for a longer time. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 12 months
- Andere Bezeichnung
- RGS14 (RGS14 Antibody Abstract)
- RPIP1, MGC80558, RGS14, rgs14, wu:fi04g12, regulator of G protein signaling 14, regulator of G-protein signaling 14, regulator of G-protein signaling 14 L homeolog, regulator of G-protein signalling 14, regulator of G protein signaling 14a, RGS14, Rgs14, rgs14.L, rgs14, rgs14a
Regulator of G-protein signaling 14, also called RGS14, is a protein that in humans is encoded by the RGS14 gene. This gene encodes a member of the regulator of G-protein signaling family. By genomic sequence analysis, this gene is mapped to chromosome 5q35.3. The protein attenuates the signaling activity of G-proteins by binding, through its GoLoco domain, to specific types of activated, GTP-bound G alpha subunits. Acting as a GTPase activating protein(GAP), the protein increases the rate of conversion of the GTP to GDP. This hydrolysis allows the G alpha subunits to bind G beta/gamma subunit heterodimers, forming inactive G-protein heterotrimers, thereby terminating the signal.
Synonyms: Highly similar to rap1/rap2 interacting protein antibody|OTTHUMP00000223586 antibody|OTTHUMP00000223587 antibody|Regulation of G protein signaling 14 antibody|Regulator of G protein signaling 14 antibody|Regulator of G protein signalling 14 antibody|Regulator of G-protein signaling 14 antibody|RGS 14 antibody|RGS14 antibody|RGS14_HUMAN antibody
- Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Regulation of G-Protein Coupled Receptor Protein Signaling, Platelet-derived growth Factor Receptor Signaling