CD3 Antikörper (CD3) Primary Antibody
- Target Alle CD3 Antikörper anzeigen
- Dieser CD3 Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Functional Studies (Func), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunoprecipitation (IP)
- The Armenian hamster monoclonal antibody 145-2C11 reacts with mouse CD3 (epsilon subunit). This antibody is commonly used as a phenotypic marker for mouse T cells.
- Kreuzreaktivität (Details)
- Purified by protein-G affinity chromatography
- > 95 % (by SDS-PAGE)
- 0.2 μm filtered
- Endotoxin level is less than 0.01 EU/µg of the protein, as determined by the LAL test.
- Mouse BM10-37 cytotoxic T lymphocytes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 1 mg/mL
- Azide free phosphate buffered saline (PBS), approx. pH 7.4, 0.2 μ,m filter sterilized.
- Do not freeze.
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Idarubicin-145-2C11-F(ab')2 promotes peripheral tolerance and reduces chronic vascular disease in mouse cardiac allografts." in: Transplant immunology, Vol. 7, Issue 4, pp. 207-13, (2000) (PubMed).
: "Calnexin associates with monomeric and oligomeric (disulfide-linked) CD3delta proteins in murine T lymphocytes." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 273, Issue 23, pp. 14152-7, (1998) (PubMed).
: "Comparison of in vivo efficacy and mechanism of action of antimurine monoclonal antibodies directed against TCR alpha beta (H57-597) and CD3 (145-2C11)." in: Transplantation, Vol. 60, Issue 8, pp. 828-35, (1995) (PubMed).
: "Fc receptor binding of anti-CD3 monoclonal antibodies is not essential for immunosuppression, but triggers cytokine-related side effects." in: European journal of immunology, Vol. 25, Issue 6, pp. 1492-6, (1995) (PubMed).
: "CD3 components at the surface of pro-T cells can mediate pre-T cell development in vivo." in: European journal of immunology, Vol. 24, Issue 4, pp. 934-9, (1994) (PubMed).
: "Abnormal signal transduction by T cells of mice with parental tumors is not seen in mice bearing IL-2-secreting tumors." in: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 153, Issue 11, pp. 5176-82, (1994) (PubMed).
: "Circulating CD3+/T cell receptor V gamma 3+ fetal murine thymocytes home to the skin and give rise to proliferating dendritic epidermal T cells." in: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 146, Issue 8, pp. 2536-43, (1991) (PubMed).
: "Identification of a monoclonal antibody specific for a murine T3 polypeptide." in: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 84, Issue 5, pp. 1374-8, (1987) (PubMed).
: "T cell antigen receptor phosphorylation induced by an anti-receptor antibody." in: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 139, Issue 8, pp. 2708-14, (1987) (PubMed).
- Idarubicin-145-2C11-F(ab')2 promotes peripheral tolerance and reduces chronic vascular disease in mouse cardiac allografts." in: Transplant immunology, Vol. 7, Issue 4, pp. 207-13, (2000) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- CD3 (CD3 Produkte)
- CD3, AI504783, CD3epsilon, T3e, cd3-gamma, cd3g, cd3g-a, cd3g/d, cd3gd, t3g, CD3e molecule, CD3d molecule, CD3 antigen, epsilon polypeptide, CD3g molecule S homeolog, CD3E, CD3D, Cd3e, cd3g.S
- CD3 complex is crucial in transducing antigen-recognition signals into the cytoplasm of T cells and in regulating the cell surface expression of the TCR complex. T cell activation through the antigen receptor (TCR) involves the cytoplasmic tails of the CD3 subunits CD3 gamma, CD3 delta, CD3 epsilon and CD3 zeta. These CD3 subunits are structurally related members of the immunoglobulins superfamily encoded by closely linked genes on human chromosome 11. The CD3 components have long cytoplasmic tails that associate with cytoplasmic signal transduction molecules. This association is mediated at least in part by a double tyrosine-based motif present in a single copy in the CD3 subunits. CD3 may play a role in TCR-induced growth arrest, cell survival and proliferation.
- T-Zell Rezeptor Signalweg, Ubiquitin Proteasome Pathway