GLI3 Antikörper (GLI Family Zinc Finger 3) AA 41-57 Primary Antibody
- Target Alle GLI3 Antikörper anzeigen
- AA 41-57
- Dieser GLI3 Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Schimpanse, Squirrel Monkey (Saimiri spec.), Xenopus laevis, Huhn, Hund, Wachtel
- Concentration Definition: by UV absorbance at 280 nm
- This affinity purified antibody was produced from monospecific rabbit serum by repeated immunizations with a synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 41-57 of human Gli-3 protein.
anti-GLI Family Zinc Finger 3 (GLI3) antibody Primary Antibody
GLI3 Reaktivität: Human, Maus, Ratte, Amphibien, Huhn, Schimpanse, Hund, Affe, Wachtel IHC (p), ELISA, WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-GLI Family Zinc Finger 3 (GLI3) (AA 41-57) antibody Primary Antibody
GLI3 Reaktivität: Human, Huhn, Schimpanse, Hund, Wachtel, Squirrel Monkey, Xenopus laevis IHC, ELISA, WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugated
- This antibody has been tested for use in ELISA, immunohistochemistry and western blot. Specific conditions for reactivity should be optimized by the end user. Detection of Gli-3 by western blot may be enhanced if nuclear extracts are used instead of whole cell lysates as the expression/abundance of Gli-3 is likely to be low. Furthermore, Gli3 expression is likely to be developmentally regulated and induced, making it difficult to detect in whole tissue homogenates.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 1.0 mg/mL
- 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
Sonic hedgehog regulation of human rhabdosphincter muscle:Potential implications for treatment of stress urinary incontinence." in: Neurourology and urodynamics, Vol. 37, Issue 8, pp. 2551-2559, (2019) (PubMed).
- Sonic hedgehog regulation of human rhabdosphincter muscle:Potential implications for treatment of stress urinary incontinence." in: Neurourology and urodynamics, Vol. 37, Issue 8, pp. 2551-2559, (2019) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Gli-3 (GLI3 Produkte)
- ACLS, GCPS, GLI3-190, GLI3FL, PAP-A, PAPA, PAPA1, PAPB, PHS, PPDIV, xgli3, AI854843, AU023367, Bph, Pdn, Xt, add, im:7142603, GLI3, GLI family zinc finger 3, GLI family zinc finger 3 L homeolog, GLI-Kruppel family member GLI3, GLI3, Gli3, gli3.L, gli3
Gli-3 (also known as Zinc Finger Protein Gli-3 or GLI-Kruppel family member GLI-3) belongs to the GLI C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family and contains 5 C2H2-type zinc fingers. Gli-3 is very important for normal limb and brain development and is implicated in the transduction of Shh signal. Gli-3 is a nuclear protein expressed in a wide variety of normal adult tissues, including lung, colon, spleen, placenta, testis, and myometrium. Defects in Gli-3 are the cause of Greig cephalo-poly-syndactyly syndrome (GCPS); an autosomal dominant disorder-affecting limb and cranio-facial development. Two isoforms of human Gli-3 have been reported. One is the full-length protein at ~170-190kDa and the other is a truncated isoform at ~80kDa.
Synonyms: Gli-3, Zinc Finger Protein Gli-3, GLI-Kruppel family member GLI-3
- 2737, 119393899
- Hedgehog Signalweg