MAD1L1 Antikörper (MAD1 Mitotic Arrest Deficient-Like 1) Primary Antibody
- Target Alle MAD1L1 Antikörper anzeigen
- Dieser MAD1L1 Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Concentration Definition: by UV absorbance at 280 nm
This protein A purified monoclonal antibody was produced by repeated immunizations with full-length recombinant human MAD1L1 protein.
anti-MAD1 Mitotic Arrest Deficient-Like 1 (MAD1L1) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MAD1L1 Reaktivität: Human, Maus, Ratte, Rind (Kuh), Hund, Meerschweinchen, Pferd, Kaninchen WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugated
- This protein A purified antibody has been tested for use in flow cytometry, immunoprecipitation, immunofluorescence and western blot. Specific conditions for reactivity should be optimized by the end user. Expect a predominant band at ~ 24 kDa corresponding to full-length protein by western blotting in the appropriate cell lysate or extract.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 1.0 mg/mL
- 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
A high-throughput pipeline for validation of antibodies." in: Nature methods, Vol. 15, Issue 11, pp. 909-912, (2019) (PubMed).
- A high-throughput pipeline for validation of antibodies." in: Nature methods, Vol. 15, Issue 11, pp. 909-912, (2019) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- MAD1L1 (MAD1L1 Produkte)
- MAD1, PIG9, TP53I9, TXBP181, AI173502, AW550425, Mad1, zgc:56571, MAD1-like protein 1, mitotic arrest deficient 1 like 1, MAD1 mitotic arrest deficient like 1, MAD1 mitotic arrest deficient 1-like 1, deafness, autosomal recessive 19, MAD1L1, Mad1l1, mad1l1, DFNB19
MAD1L1 (also called mitotic spindle assembly checkpoint protein, MAD1A, MAD1-like 1 and HsMAD1) is a component of the spindle-assembly checkpoint that prevents the onset of anaphase until all chromosomes are properly aligned at the metaphase plate. MAD1L1 has a role in the correct positioning of the septum and is required for anchoring MAD2L1 to the nuclear periphery. MAD1L1 forms a homodimer and also heterodimerizes with MAD2L1 in order to form a tetrameric MAD1L1-MAD2L1 core complex. Perturbation of the original MAD1L1-MAD2L1 structure by the spindle checkpoint may decrease MAD2L1 affinity for MAD1L1. CDC20 can compete with MAD1L1 for MAD2L1 binding, until the attachment and/or tension dampen the checkpoint signal, preventing further release of MAD2L1 on to CDC20. MAD1L1 is also able to interact with the BUB1/BUB3 complex and the viral Tax protein. MAD1L1 is a nuclear protein that is seen to move from the beginning to the end of mitosis from a diffusely nuclear distribution to the centrosome, to the spindle midzone and finally to the midbody. Multiple isoforms may exist for this protein (MAD1L1 and MAD1L2). MAD1L1 is induced by TP53 and is phosphorylated by BUB1. MAD1L1 is hyperphosphorylated in late S through M phases or after mitotic spindle damage. Defects in MAD1L1 are involved in the development and/or progression of various types of cancer.
Synonyms: Mitotic arrest deficient 1 antibody, Mitotic checkpoint MAD1 protein homolog antibody, Mitotic spindle assembly checkpoint protein MAD1 antibody, PIG9 antibody, Tax binding protein 181 antibody
- M Phase