Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily, Member 6b, Decoy (TNFRSF6B) (AA 30-300) protein (Fc Tag) Protein
- Target Alle TNFRSF6B Proteine anzeigen
- AA 30-300
- HEK-293 Cells
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses TNFRSF6B Protein ist gelabelt mit Fc Tag.
- AA 30-300
- This protein carries a human IgG1 Fc tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 56.4 kDa. The protein migrates as 64 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- >90 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily, Member 6b, Decoy (TNFRSF6B) (AA 30-300) protein (His-DYKDDDDK-Strep II Tag) Protein
TNFRSF6B Spezies: Human Wirt: HEK-293T Cells Recombinant PI, SDS, ELISA, WBTumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily, Member 6b, Decoy (TNFRSF6B) (AA 30-300) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade TNFRSF6B Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBTumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily, Member 6b, Decoy (TNFRSF6B) (AA 30-300) protein (His tag) Protein
TNFRSF6B Spezies: Human Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 85 % by SDS - PAGE SDS
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- Tris with Glycine, Arginine and NaCl, pH 7.5
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- No activity loss was observed after storage at: In lyophilized state for 1 year (4 °C), After reconstitution under sterile conditions for 3 months (-70 °C).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- DcR3 (TNFRSF6B Produkte)
- DCR3, DJ583P15.1.1, M68, M68E, TR6, dcr3, m68, tr6, TNF receptor superfamily member 6b, tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 11b, regulator of telomere elongation helicase 1, TNF receptor superfamily member 6b L homeolog, TNFRSF6B, tnfrsf11b, RTEL1, tnfrsf6b, tnfrsf6b.L
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 6B (TNFRSF6B) is also known as Decoy Receptor 3 (DcR3), Decoy receptor for Fas ligand and M68, which belongs to the tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily. TNFRSF6 is a soluble protein which contains four TNFR-Cys repeats. Unlike most of the other members of TNFR superfamily, TNFRSF6 is a soluble protein which contains no transmembrane domain. TNFRSF6B acts as a decoy receptor that competes with death receptors for ligand binding. The protein is postulated to play a regulatory role in suppressing FasL- and LIGHT-mediated cell death and T cell activation as well as to induce angiogenesis via neutralization of TL1A.
- 56.2 kDa