Programmed Cell Death 1 (PDCD1) (AA 25-167) (Active) protein (Fc Tag) Protein
- Target Alle PD-1 (PDCD1) Proteine anzeigen
- PD-1 (PDCD1)
- Biologische Aktivität
- AA 25-167
- HEK-293 Cells
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses PD-1 Protein ist gelabelt mit Fc Tag.
- AA 25-167
- This protein carries a human IgG1 Fc tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 42.6 kDa. The protein migrates as 50-66 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- >95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Less than 0.1 EU per μg by the LAL method.
Programmed Cell Death 1 (PDCD1) (AA 21-169) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade PDCD1 Spezies: Maus Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, pH 7.4
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- No activity loss was observed after storage at: In lyophilized state for 1 year (4 °C), After reconstitution under sterile conditions for 3 months (-70 °C).
Tumor-selective blockade of CD47 signaling with a CD47/PD-L1 bispecific antibody for enhanced anti-tumor activity and limited toxicity." in: Cancer immunology, immunotherapy : CII, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Comprehensive in vitro characterization of PD-L1 small molecule inhibitors. ..." in: Scientific reports, Vol. 9, Issue 1, pp. 12392, (2019) (PubMed).
: "PD-L1:CD80 Cis-Heterodimer Triggers the Co-stimulatory Receptor CD28 While Repressing the Inhibitory PD-1 and CTLA-4 Pathways." in: Immunity, Vol. 51, Issue 6, pp. 1059-1073.e9, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Agonist redirected checkpoint, PD1-Fc-OX40L, for cancer immunotherapy." in: Journal for immunotherapy of cancer, Vol. 6, Issue 1, pp. 149, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Artificial T Cell Mimetics to Combat Melanoma Tumor Growth." in: American journal of advanced drug delivery, Vol. 6, Issue 1, pp. 21-32, (2018) (PubMed).
: "A Novel PD-L1-targeting Antagonistic DNA Aptamer With Antitumor Effects." in: Molecular therapy. Nucleic acids, Vol. 5, Issue 12, pp. e397, (2016) (PubMed).
- Tumor-selective blockade of CD47 signaling with a CD47/PD-L1 bispecific antibody for enhanced anti-tumor activity and limited toxicity." in: Cancer immunology, immunotherapy : CII, (2020) (PubMed).
- PD-1 (PDCD1)
- Andere Bezeichnung
- PD-1 (PDCD1 Produkte)
- CD279, PD-1, PD1, SLEB2, hPD-1, hPD-l, Ly101, Pdc1, programmed cell death 1, PDCD1, Pdcd1
- Programmed cell death protein 1 (PD-1) is also known as CD279 and PDCD1, is a type I membrane protein and is a member of the extended CD28/CTLA-4 family of T cell regulators. PDCD1 is expressed on the surface of activated T cells, B cells, macrophages, myeloid cells and a subset of thymocytes. PD-1 has two ligands, PD-L1 and PD-L2, which are members of the B7 family. PD-L1 is expressed on almost all murine tumor cell lines, including PA1 myeloma, P815 mastocytoma, and B16 melanoma upon treatment with IFN-γ. PD-L2 expression is more restricted and is expressed mainly by DCs and a few tumor lines. PD1 inhibits the T-cell proliferation and production of related cytokines including IL-1, IL-4, IL-10 and IFN-γ by suppressing the activation and transduction of PI3K/AKT pathway. In addition, coligation of PD1 inhibits BCR-mediating signal by dephosphorylating key signal transducer. In vitro, treatment of anti-CD3 stimulated T cells with PD-L1-Ig results in reduced T cell proliferation and IFN-γ secretion. Monoclonal antibodies targeting PD-1 that boost the immune system are being developed for the treatment of cancer.
- 42.1 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Cancer Immune Checkpoints