Natural Cytotoxicity Triggering Receptor 3 (NCR3) (AA 19-135) protein (Fc Tag) Protein
- Target Alle NCR3 Proteine anzeigen
- AA 19-135
- HEK-293 Cells
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses NCR3 Protein ist gelabelt mit Fc Tag.
- AA 19-135
- This protein carries a human IgG1 Fc tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 39.5 kDa. As a result of glycosylation, the protein migrates as 45-55 kDa under reducing (R) condition, and 90-110 kDa under non-reducing (NR) condition (SDS-PAGE).
- >95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
Natural Cytotoxicity Triggering Receptor 3 (NCR3) (AA 19-135) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade NCR3 Spezies: Human Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBNatural Cytotoxicity Triggering Receptor 3 (NCR3) (AA 19-201) protein (rho-1D4 tag) Protein
Crystallography grade NCR3 Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBNatural Cytotoxicity Triggering Receptor 3 (NCR3) (Transcript Variant 2) protein (His tag) Protein
NCR3 Spezies: Human Wirt: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, STD
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 50 mM Tris, 100 mM Glycine, 150 mM NaCl, pH 7.5
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- No activity loss was observed after storage at: In lyophilized state for 1 year (4 °C), After reconstitution under sterile conditions for 3 months (-70 °C).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- NKp30 (NCR3 Produkte)
- MGC133750, 1C7, CD337, LY117, MALS, NKp30, Nkp30, natural cytotoxicity triggering receptor 3, NCR3, Ncr3
- Natural cytotoxicity triggering receptor 3 (NCR3) is also known as Activating natural killer receptor p30, Natural killer cell p30-related protein (NK-p30), CD antigen CD337, 1C7, LY117. NCR3 /CD337 /NKp30 belongs to the natural cytotoxicity receptor (NCR) family. NCR3 /NKp30 contains one Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain. NCR3 /NKp30 is selectively expressed by all resting and activated NK cells and weakly expressed in spleen. NCR3 is homodimer in the unliganted form. NCR3 interacts with CD3Z. NCR3 interacts with and is activated by binding to NCR3LG1 or BAG6. Engagement of NCR3 by BAG6 also promotes dendritic cell (DC) maturation, both through killing those DCs that did not properly acquire a mature phenotype, and inducing NK cells to release TNFA and IFNG, which promotes DC maturation.
- 39.5 kDa
- Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process