Interleukin 7 (IL7) (AA 26-177) (Active) Protein Protein
- Target Alle IL-7 (IL7) Proteine anzeigen
- IL-7 (IL7)
- Biologische Aktivität
- AA 26-177
- HEK-293 Cells
- AA 26-177
- This protein carries no "tag". The protein has a calculated MW of 17 kDa. The protein migrates as 24 kDa and 26 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to different glycosylation.
- >95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
Interleukin 7 (IL7) (AA 26-177) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade IL7 Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBInterleukin 7 (IL7) (AA 26-154) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade IL7 Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBInterleukin 7 (IL7) (Transcript Variant 1) (Active) protein Protein
IL7 Spezies: Human Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD Active
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, pH 7.4
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- No activity loss was observed after storage at: In lyophilized state for 1 year (4 °C-8 °C), After reconstitution under sterile conditions for 1 month (4 °C-8 °C) or 3 months (-20 °C to -70 °C).
- IL-7 (IL7)
- Andere Bezeichnung
- IL-7 (IL7 Produkte)
- IL7, IL-7, A630026I06Rik, Il-7, hlb368, interleukin 7, IL7, Il7
- Interleukin 7 is also known as IL7, IL-7, and is a hematopoietic growth factor secreted by stromal cells in the red marrow and thymus. It is also produced by keratinocytes, dendritic cells, hepatocytes, neurons, and epithelial cells, but is not produced by lymphocytes. IL-7 stimulates the differentiation of multipotent (pluripotent) hematopoietic stem cells into lymphoid progenitor cells, It also stimulates proliferation of all cells in the lymphoid lineage (B cells, T cells and NK cells). It is important for proliferation during certain stages of B-cell maturation, T and NK cell survival, development and homeostasis. IL-7 is a cytokine important for B and T cell development. This cytokine and the hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) form a heterodimer that functions as a pre-pro-B cell growth-stimulating factor. IL-7 binds to the IL-7 receptor, a heterodimer consisting of Interleukin-7 receptor alpha and common gamma chain receptor. Il-7 promotes hematological malignacies (acute lymphoblastic leukemia, T cell lymphoma). Elevated levels of IL-7 have also been detected in the plasma of HIV-infected patients. IL-7 as an immunotherapy agent has been examined in many pre-clinical animal studies and more recently in human clinical trials for various malignancies and during HIV infection. IL-7 could also be beneficial in improving immune recovery after allogenic stem cell transplant.
- 17.4 kDa
- JAK-STAT Signalweg