CD3d Molecule, delta (CD3-TCR Complex) (CD3D) (AA 22-105) protein (His tag) Protein
- Target Alle CD3D Proteine anzeigen
- AA 22-105
- HEK-293 Cells
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses CD3D Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- AA 22-105
- This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 11 kDa. The protein migrates as 18-25 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE).
- >90 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
CD3d Molecule, delta (CD3-TCR Complex) (CD3D) (AA 22-173) protein (rho-1D4 tag) Protein
Crystallography grade CD3D Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBCD3d Molecule, delta (CD3-TCR Complex) (CD3D) (AA 22-171) protein (rho-1D4 tag) Protein
Crystallography grade CD3D Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, pH 7.4
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- No activity loss was observed after storage at: In lyophilized state for 1 year (4 °C-8 °C), After reconstitution under sterile conditions for 1 month (4 °C-8 °C) or 3 months (-20 °C to -70 °C).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- CD3 delta (CD3D Produkte)
- CD3-DELTA, T3D, CD3, T3d, CD3d molecule, CD3 antigen, delta polypeptide, CD3D, Cd3d
- CD3D is also known as CD3-DELTA, T3D, and is a single-pass type I membrane protein. CD3D is part of the T-cell receptor/CD3 complex (TCR/CD3 complex) and is involved in T-cell development and signal transduction. The encoded membrane protein represents the delta subunit of the CD3 complex, and along with four other CD3 subunits, binds either TCR alpha/beta or TCR gamma/delta to form the TCR/CD3 complex on the surface of T-cells. Defects in this gene are a cause of severe combined immunodeficiency autosomal recessive T-cell-negative/B-cell-positive/NK-cell-positive (SCIDBNK). Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene. Other variants may also exist, but the full-length natures of their transcripts has yet to be defined. Defects in CD3D cause severe combined immunodeficiency autosomal recessive T-cell-negative/B-cell-positive/NK-cell-positive (T-/B+/NK+ SCID) which is a genetically and clinically heterogeneous group of rare congenital disorders characterized by impairment of both humoral and cell-mediated immunity, leukopenia, and low or absent antibody levels.
- 11.4 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- T-Zell Rezeptor Signalweg, CXCR4-mediated Signaling Events