BCL2-Like 1 (BCL2L1) (AA 2-212) protein (GST tag) Protein
- Target Alle BCL2L1 Proteine anzeigen
- AA 2-212
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses BCL2L1 Protein ist gelabelt mit GST tag.
- AA 2-212
- This protein carries a GST tag at the N-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 50.5 kDa. The protein migrates as 46 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE).
- >92 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
BCL2-Like 1 (BCL2L1) (AA 1-233) protein (rho-1D4 tag) Protein
Crystallography grade BCL2L1 Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBBCL2-Like 1 (BCL2L1) (AA 1-233) protein (rho-1D4 tag) Protein
Crystallography grade BCL2L1 Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBBCL2-Like 1 (BCL2L1) (Transcript Variant 1) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
BCL2L1 Spezies: Human Wirt: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, STD
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 20 mM Tris, 100 mM NaCl, pH 7.5 with 10 mM GSH
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- No activity loss was observed after storage at: In lyophilized state for 1 year (4 °C), After reconstitution under sterile conditions for 3 months (-70 °C).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Bcl-X (BCL2L1 Produkte)
- BCL-XL/S, BCL2L, BCLX, BCLXL, BCLXS, Bcl-X, PPP1R52, bcl-xL, bcl-xS, Bcl(X)L, Bcl-XL, Bcl-Xs, Bcl2l, BclX, bcl-x, Bcl-xl, Bclx, bcl-X, Bcl-xL, BCL-XL, BCL2L1, bcl-XL, bcl-x(l), bcl-xl/s, bcl-xs, bcl2l, bclx, bclxl, xR11, bcl-xl, blp1, cb1021, zfBLP1, BCL2 like 1, BCL2-like 1, Bcl2-like 1, BCL2-like 1 L homeolog, bcl2-like 1, BCL2L1, Bcl2l1, bcl2l1, bcl2l1.L
- Bcl-2-like protein 1 (BCL2L1), is also known as Apoptosis regulator Bcl-X (Bcl-XL). BCL2L1 / Bcl-XL is a homodimer protein and belongs to the Bcl-2 family. BCL2L1 is expressed at high levels in cells that undergo a high rate of turnover, such as developing lymphocytes. BCL2L1 is a potent inhibitor of cell death. BCL2L1 Inhibits activation of caspases. BCL2L1 appears to regulate cell death by blocking the voltage-dependent anion channel (VDAC) by binding to it and preventing the release of the caspase activator, CYC1, from the mitochondrial membrane. BCL2L1 / Bcl-XL also acts as a regulator of G2 checkpoint and progression to cytokinesis during mitosis.
- 50.6 kDa
- Apoptose, Negative Regulation of intrinsic apoptotic Signaling