Histone H2A Protein (AA 2-52) (His tag)
- Target Alle Histone H2A Proteine anzeigen
- Histone H2A
- AA 2-52
- Atlantic halibut (H. hippoglossus)
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses Histone H2A Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- SGRGKTGGK ARAKAKTRSS RAGLQFPVGR VHRLLRKGNY AHRVGAGAPV YL
- Hippoglossus hippoglossus (Atlantic halibut) (Pleuronectes hippoglossus)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
Histone H2A (AA 2-130) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade Spezies: Maus Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. ELISA, WB, Crys, SDSHistone H2A (full length) protein (rho-1D4 tag)
Crystallography grade Spezies: CHO cells Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. ELISA, WB, Crys, SDS, Func
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- Histone H2A
- Histone H2A Produkte
- 5499 Protein, CG5499 Protein, Dmel\\CG5499 Protein, H2A Protein, H2A.F/Z Protein, H2A.X Protein, H2A.Z Protein, H2AV Protein, H2AV_DROM Protein, H2AX Protein, H2AZ Protein, H2Av Protein, H2AvD Protein, H2a.V Protein, H2av Protein, H2avD Protein, HIS Protein, HIS2AV Protein, HIS2AVD Protein, His Protein, His2 Protein, His2AV Protein, His2AvD Protein, HisH2Av Protein, Hist Protein, Hist2av Protein, gamma-H2Av Protein, gamma-HIS2AV Protein, gamma-His2Av Protein, gammaH2Av Protein, h2AvD Protein, his Protein, l(3)05146 Protein, l(3)810 Protein, l(3)97Dd Protein, l(3)L1602 Protein, DDBDRAFT_0205974 Protein, DDBDRAFT_0216271 Protein, DDB_0205974 Protein, DDB_0216271 Protein, RGD1564767 Protein, H2a-221 Protein, H2A-III Protein, HIST1H2AA Protein, Histone H2A variant Protein, putative histone H2A Protein, histone H2A Protein, histone cluster 1 H2A family member F Protein, histone H2A-like Protein, histone cluster 1, H2af Protein, histone2A1 Protein, histone cluster 1, H2A, III Protein, histone cluster 1, H2ac Protein, His2Av Protein, LMJF_17_0280 Protein, H2AX Protein, Hist1h2af Protein, LOC100425378 Protein, his2a1 Protein, HIST1H2A3 Protein, HIST1H2AC Protein, h2a-A Protein
Recommended name: Histone H2A Cleaved into the following chain: 1.