14-3-3 zeta Protein (YWHAZ) (AA 1-245) (His tag)
- Target Alle 14-3-3 zeta (YWHAZ) Proteine anzeigen
- 14-3-3 zeta (YWHAZ)
- AA 1-245
- Rind (Kuh)
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses 14-3-3 zeta Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- MDKNELVQKA KLAEQAERYD DMAACMKSVT EQGAELSNEE RNLLSVAYKN VVGARRSSWR VVSSIEQKTE GAEKKQQMAR EYREKIETEL RDICNDVLSL LEKFLIPNAS QAESKVFYLK MKGDYYRYLA EVAAGDDKKG IVDQSQQAYQ EAFEISKKEM QPTHPIRLGL ALNFSVFYYE ILNSPEKACS LAKTAFDEAI AELDTLSEES YKDSTLIMQL LRDNLTLWTS DTQGDEAEAG EGGEN
- Bos taurus (Bovine)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
14-3-3 zeta (YWHAZ) (AA 1-245) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade YWHAZ Spezies: Maus Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- 14-3-3 zeta (YWHAZ)
- Andere Bezeichnung
- 14-3-3 protein zeta/delta (YWHAZ) (YWHAZ Produkte)
- 14-3-3-zeta Protein, KCIP-1 Protein, YWHAD Protein, 14-3-3zeta Protein, Ywhaz Protein, ACYPI003154 Protein, 14-3-3z Protein, kcip-1 Protein, ywhaq Protein, 1433z Protein, ywhaz Protein, ywhazb Protein, 1110013I11Rik Protein, AI596267 Protein, AL022924 Protein, AU020854 Protein, ywhaza Protein, fb14h09 Protein, wu:fb05g08 Protein, wu:fb14h09 Protein, ywhai Protein, zgc:55807 Protein, 14-3-3 Protein, 14-3-3 zeta Protein, 14-3-3ZETA Protein, 14-3-3leo Protein, 2G1 Protein, 4-3-3 zeta Protein, 5.11 Protein, 549 Protein, BEST:GH05075 Protein, CG17870 Protein, D14-3-3 Protein, D14-3-3zeta Protein, Dmel\\CG17870 Protein, K Protein, LEO Protein, Leo Protein, PAR-5 Protein, PAR5 Protein, Par-5 Protein, d14-3-3zeta Protein, l(2)07103 Protein, l(2)46CFe Protein, l(2)46Ee Protein, leo Protein, par-5 Protein, tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein zeta Protein, 14-3-3 protein zeta Protein, tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein zeta L homeolog Protein, tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein, zeta polypeptide Protein, tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein, zeta Protein, tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein zeta S homeolog Protein, 14-3-3 protein zeta/delta pseudogene Protein, CG17870 gene product from transcript CG17870-RE Protein, YWHAZ Protein, 14-3-3zeta Protein, ywhaz Protein, 1433z Protein, ywhaz.L Protein, Ywhaz Protein, ywhaz.S Protein, LOC100855903 Protein
Recommended name: 14-3-3 protein zeta/delta.
Alternative name(s): Factor activating exoenzyme S.
Short name= FAS Protein kinase C inhibitor protein 1.
Short name= KCIP-1
- Apoptose, Hormone Transport, Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Synaptic Membrane, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Maintenance of Protein Location