STX1A Protein (AA 1-265) (His tag)
- Target Alle STX1A Proteine anzeigen
- STX1A (Syntaxin 1A (Brain) (STX1A))
- AA 1-265
- Rind (Kuh)
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses STX1A Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
MKDRTQELRT AKDSDDDDDV TVTVDRDRFM DEFFEQVEEI RGFIDKISEN VEEVKRKHSA
ILASPNPDEK TKEELEELMS DIKKTANKVR SKLKSIEQSI EQEEGLNRSS ADLRIRKTQH
STLSRKFVEV MSEYNATQSD YRERCKGRIQ RQLEITGRTT TSEELEDMLE SGNPAIFASG
IIMDSSISKQ ALSEIETRHS EIIKLENSIR ELHDMFMDMA MLVESQGEMI DRIEYNVEHS
VDYVERAVSD TKKAVKYQSK ARRKK
- Bos taurus (Bovine)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
Syntaxin 1A (Brain) (STX1A) (AA 1-265) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade STX1A Spezies: Maus Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBSyntaxin 1A (Brain) (STX1A) (AA 1-288) protein (rho-1D4 tag)
Crystallography grade STX1A Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBSyntaxin 1A (Brain) (STX1A) (AA 1-288) protein (rho-1D4 tag)
Crystallography grade STX1A Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBSyntaxin 1A (Brain) (STX1A) (Transcript Variant 2) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag)
STX1A Spezies: Human Wirt: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, STD
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- STX1A (Syntaxin 1A (Brain) (STX1A))
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Syntaxin-1A (STX1A) (STX1A Produkte)
- HPC-1 Protein, P35-1 Protein, STX1 Protein, SYN1A Protein, STX1A Protein, hpc-1 Protein, p35-1 Protein, stx1 Protein, sx1a Protein, syntaxin1a Protein, CG10716 Protein, CG18615 Protein, CG31136 Protein, CG5448 Protein, CT30033 Protein, Dm Syx1 Protein, DmSyx1A Protein, Dmel\\CG31136 Protein, SYX1A Protein, Syt1A Protein, Syx Protein, Syx-1A Protein, Syx1 Protein, Syx1a Protein, SyxA Protein, anon-EST:Gibbs4 Protein, anon-WO02059370.54 Protein, dSyx1 Protein, l(3)06737 Protein, synt Protein, syt-1A Protein, syx Protein, syx-1 Protein, syx-1A Protein, syx1 Protein, syx1A Protein, syntaxin 1A Protein, syntaxin 1A (brain) Protein, Syntaxin 1A Protein, syntaxin-1A Protein, STX1A Protein, Stx1a Protein, stx1a Protein, Syx1A Protein, EDI_005240 Protein, Tsp_07354 Protein
Recommended name: Syntaxin-1A.
Alternative name(s): Neuron-specific antigen HPC-1 Synaptotagmin-associated 35 kDa protein.
Short name= P35A
- Peptide Hormone Metabolism, Synaptic Membrane, Synaptic Vesicle Exocytosis, Dicarboxylic Acid Transport