Histone H3.3 Protein (AA 2-136) (His tag)
- Target Alle Histone H3.3 Proteine anzeigen
- Histone H3.3
- AA 2-136
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses Histone H3.3 Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- ARTKQTARK STGGKAPRKQ LATKAARKSA PSTGGVKKPH RYRPGTVALR EIRRYQKSTE LLIRKLPFQR LVREIAQDFK TDLRFQSAAI GALQEASEAY LVGLFEDTNL CAIHAKRVTI MPKDIQLARR IRGERA
- Gallus gallus (Chicken)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- Histone H3.3
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Histone H3.3 (H3-IX) (Histone H3.3 Produkte)
- H3.3A Protein, H3F3 Protein, H3-IX Protein, H3-X Protein, H3.3B Protein, H3F3C Protein, H3F3B Protein, H3 histone family member 3A Protein, H3 histone, family 3B Protein, H3 histone, family 3A Protein, H3 histone, family 3C L homeolog Protein, histone H3.3 Protein, Histone H3.3 Protein, histone H3.3B-like Protein, H3F3A Protein, H3F3B Protein, H3f3a Protein, h3f3c.L Protein, LOC5567559 Protein, Bm1_29875 Protein, Bm1_40030 Protein, PTRG_03457 Protein, Phum_PHUM492720 Protein, UREG_07214 Protein, PAAG_07099 Protein, PITG_06950 Protein, PITG_06953 Protein, PITG_06955 Protein, LOC100361558 Protein, LOC100521680 Protein
Recommended name: Histone H3.3.
Alternative name(s): H3.3A/B Histone H3 class II