HSPD1 ELISA Kit (Heat Shock 60kDa Protein 1 (Chaperonin)) ELISA Kit
- Target Alle HSPD1 ELISA Kits anzeigen
- Sandwich ELISA
- 78 pg/mL - 5000 pg/mL
- Untere Nachweisgrenze
- 78 pg/mL
- The kit is a high sensitivity sandwich enzyme immunoassay for in vitro quantitative measurement in various sample types.
- Cell Culture Supernatant, Cell Lysate, Plasma, Serum, Tissue Homogenate
- Analytische Methode
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Heat Shock Protein 60.
- 32 pg/mL
- High Sensitivity
- Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate, flat buttom
- Plate sealer for 96 wells
- Reference Standard
- Standard Diluent
- Detection Reagent A
- Detection Reagent B
- Assay Diluent A
- Assay Diluent B
- Reagent Diluent (if Detection Reagent is lyophilized)
- TMB Substrate
- Stop Solution
- Wash Buffer (30 x concentrate)
- Instruction manual
Heat Shock 60kDa Protein 1 (Chaperonin) (HSPD1) ELISA Kit ELISA Kit
HSPD1 Reaktivität: Human Colorimetric Sandwich ELISA 1.56 ng/mL - 100 ng/mL Cell Culture Supernatant, Cell Lysate, Plasma, Serum, Tissue HomogenateHeat Shock 60kDa Protein 1 (Chaperonin) (HSPD1) ELISA Kit ELISA Kit
HSPD1 Reaktivität: Maus Colorimetric Sandwich ELISA 1.56 ng/mL - 100 ng/mL Cell Culture Supernatant, Cell Lysate, Plasma, Serum, Tissue HomogenateHeat Shock 60kDa Protein 1 (Chaperonin) (HSPD1) ELISA Kit ELISA Kit
HSPD1 Reaktivität: Ratte Colorimetric Sandwich ELISA 1.56 ng/mL - 100 ng/mL Cell Culture Supernatant, Cell Lysate, Plasma, Serum, Tissue HomogenateHeat Shock 60kDa Protein 1 (Chaperonin) (HSPD1) ELISA Kit ELISA Kit
HSPD1 Reaktivität: Kaninchen Colorimetric Sandwich ELISA 1.56 ng/mL - 100 ng/mL Cell Culture Supernatant, Cell Lysate, Plasma, Serum, Tissue Homogenate
- 100 µL
- 3 h
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards,
- Add 100μL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37 °C,
- Aspirate and add 100μL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37 °C,
- Aspirate and wash 3 times,
- Add 100μL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37 °C,
- Aspirate and wash 5 times,
- Add 90μL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37 °C,
- Add 50μL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
- Aufbereitung der Reagenzien
- Bring all kit components and samples to room temperature (18-25 °C) before use. If the kit is not used up all at once, remove only the strips and reagents for the current experiment and leave the remaining strips and reagents in the desired condition.
- Standard - Reconstitute the standard with the Standard Diluent, keep it at room temperature for 10 minutes and shake it gently (do not let it foam). Please prepare tubes with Standard Diluent and make a dilution series. Mix each tube thoroughly before the next transfer. The last tube with Standard Diluent is the blank as 0 mg/mL.
- Detection Reagent A and Detection Reagent B - Spin or centrifuge the stock of Detection Reagent A and B briefly before use. Dilute to working concentration (1:100) with Assay Diluent A or B, respectively.
- Wash Solution - Dilute 20 mL of Wash Solution Concentrate (30x) with 580 mL of deionized or distilled water to make 600 mL of Wash Solution (1x).
- TMB Substrate - Aspirate the required amount of solution with sterile tip and do not return the residual solution back into the vial.
- Serial dilution directly in the wells is not recommended.
- Prepare standard within 15 minutes before assay. Do not dissolve the reagents directly at 37 °C.
- Detection Reagent A and B are sticky solutions, so pipette them slowly to reduce volume errors.
- Reconstitute Standard or working solutions of Detection Reagent A and B carefully according to instructions, avoiding foaming and mixing gently until crystals are completely dissolved. To minimize inaccuracy caused by pipetting, use small volumes and ensure pipettes are calibrated. It is recommended to aspirate more than 10 µL for one-time pipetting.
- The reconstituted Standard, Detection Reagent A and B can only be used once.
- When crystals have formed in the Wash Solution concentrate (30x), warm it to room temperature and mix gently until the crystals are completely dissolved.
- Contaminated water or preparation containers affect the detection result.
- Aufbereitung der Proben
- It is recommended to use fresh samples without long storage, otherwise protein degradation and denaturationmay occur in these samples, leading to false results. Samples should therefore be stored for a short periodat 2 - 8 °C or aliquoted at -20 °C (≤1 month) or -80 °C (≤ 3 months). Repeated freeze-thawcycles should be avoided. Prior to assay, the frozen samples should be slowly thawed and centrifuged toremove precipitates.
- If the sample type is not specified in the instructions, a preliminary test is necessary to determinecompatibility with the kit.
- If a lysis buffer is used to prepare tissue homogenates or cell culture supernatant, there is a possibilityof causing a deviation due to the introduced chemical substance.The recommended dilution factor is for reference only.
- Please estimate the concentration of the samples before performing the test. If the values are not in therange of the standard curve, the optimal sample dilution for the particular experiment has to be determined.Samples should then be diluted with PBS (pH =7.0-7.2).
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level of target were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level of target were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
Intra-Assay: CV < 10%
Inter-Assay: CV < 12%
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 4 °C/-20 ° C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- For unopened kit: All reagents should be stored according to the labels on the vials. The Standard, Detection Reagent A, Detection Reagent B, and 96-well Strip Plate should be stored at -20 °C upon receipt, while the other reagents should be stored at 4 °C.
- For opened kits: the remaining reagents must be stored according to the above storage conditions. In addition, please return the unused wells to the foil pouch containing the desiccant and seal the foil pouch with the zipper.
- 6 months
- Target Alle HSPD1 ELISA Kits anzeigen
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Heat Shock Protein 60 (HSPD1 Produkte)
- CPN60, GROEL, HLD4, HSP-60, HSP60, HSP65, HuCHA60, SPG13, chaperonin, cpn60, groel, hld4, hsp60, hsp65, spg13, 60kDa, Hsp60, 12, BP5, CG12101, Cpn60, Dmel\\CG12101, Dmhsp60, G62, HSP60A, Hsp60A, IEF16, Mmp-P1, SSP 7506, d-hsp60, hsp60A, l(1)10Ac, l(1)BP5, l(1)G8, l(1)HM21, l(1)L12, l(1)dp025, cb863, fa04a05, fb22d10, fi27b05, id:ibd2197, sb:cb144, wu:fa04a05, wu:fb22d10, wu:fi04a12, wu:fi27b05, MIF4, MNA2, mopA, groL, crpA, Hspd1-30p, heat shock protein family D (Hsp60) member 1, heat shock protein family D (Hsp60) member 1 S homeolog, 60 kDa heat shock protein, mitochondrial, heat shock protein 1 (chaperonin), Heat shock protein 60A, heat shock 60 protein 1, chaperone ATPase HSP60, molecular chaperone GroEL, thermosome subunit, chaperonin GroEL, mitochondrial chaperonin, heat shock protein family D member 1, HSPD1, hspd1.S, hspd1, LOC100414401, Hspd1, Hsp60A, HSP60, groEL, MMP_RS07785, groEl, LOC100136430
- HSPD1, GROEL, CPN60, HuCHA60, Heat Shock 60kD Protein 1, Chaperonin, Spastic Paraplegia 13,Autosomal Dominant, 60 kDa chaperonin, Mitochondrial matrix protein P1, P60 lymphocyte protein
- Activation of Innate immune Response, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity