IL-27 ELISA Kit
- Target Alle IL-27 (IL27) ELISA Kits anzeigen
- IL-27 (IL27) (Interleukin 27 (IL27))
- Sandwich ELISA
- 15.6 pg/mL - 1000 pg/mL
- Untere Nachweisgrenze
- 15.6 pg/mL
- Sandwich ELISA for Quantitative Detection of Antigen
- Cell Culture Supernatant, Plasma (EDTA - heparin), Serum
- Analytische Methode
Synonyms: IL 27A, IL 30, IL-27 subunit alpha, IL-27-A, IL27, IL27-A, IL27A, IL27A_HUMAN, IL27p28, IL30, Interleukin 27, Interleukin 27 subunit alpha, Interleukin 30, Interleukin-27 subunit alpha, p29
Background: Interleukin-27(IL-27) is a heterodimeric cytokine belonging to the IL-12 family that is composed of two subunits, Epstein-Barr virus(EBV)-induced gene 3(EBI3)(also known as IL-27B) and IL27-p28(known as IL-30). IL-27 is produced by antigen-presenting cells. By genomic sequence analysis, the IL27 p28 gene was mapped to chromosome 16p11. L-27 plays an important function in regulating the activity of B- and T-lymphocytes. The effects of IL-27 are eliciting by its interaction with a specific cell-surface receptor complex composed of two proteins known as IL27R and gp130.
Gene Name: IL27
Production: Natural and recombinant mouse IL-27 p28. There is no detectable cross-reactivity with other relevant proteins.
Standard: Expression system for standard: NSO, Immunogen sequence: F29-S234
- Zu unserem meistverkauften IL27 ELISA Kit
Application Note: Useful in Sandwich ELISA for Quantitative Detection of Antigen. Aliquot 0.1 mL per well of the 1000pg/mL, 500pg/mL, 250pg/mL, 125pg/mL, 62.5pg/mL, 31.2pg/mL, 15.6pg/mL mouse IL-27 p28 standard solutions into the precoated 96-well plate. Add 0.1 mL of the sample diluent buffer into the control well (Zero well). Add 0.1 mL of each properly diluted sample of mouse cell culture supernates, serum or plasma(heparin, EDTA) to each empty well. It is recommended that each mouse IL-27 p28 standard solution and each sample be measured in duplicate.
Blood Product Anticoagulant: Heparin Sodium
ELISA Dilution: 15.6pg/mL-1000pg/mL
- 100 μL
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- RT,4 °C,-20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store vials at 4°C prior to opening. Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. This product is stable for 6 months at 4°C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use. For extended storage freeze at -20°C or below for 12 months. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing.