(TNF Receptor Superfamily, Member 6 (FAS))
Ausgewählte FAS Kategorien
Empfohlene FAS Antikörper
Empfohlene FAS ELISA Kits
Empfohlene FAS Proteine
Neueste Publikationen zu unseren FAS Produkten: "EGF-mediated reduced miR-92a-1-5p controls HTR-8/SVneo cell invasion through activation of MAPK8 and FAS which in turn increase MMP-2/-9 expression." in: Scientific reports, Vol. 10, Issue 1, pp. 12274, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Dietary methionine restriction reduces hepatic steatosis and oxidative stress in high-fat-fed mice by promoting H2S production." in: Food & function, Vol. 10, Issue 1, pp. 61-77, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Danshensu Decreases UVB-Induced Corneal Inflammation in an Experimental Mouse Model via Oral Administration." in: Current eye research, Vol. 43, Issue 1, pp. 27-34, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Identification of a panel of serum protein markers in early stage of sepsis and its validation in a cohort of patients." in: Journal of microbiology, immunology, and infection = Wei mian yu gan ran za zhi, Vol. 51, Issue 4, pp. 465-472, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Artesunate enhances γδ T-cell-mediated antitumor activity through augmenting γδ T-cell function and reversing immune escape of HepG2 cells." in: Immunopharmacology and immunotoxicology, Vol. 40, Issue 2, pp. 107-116, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Regulation of fibroblast Fas expression by soluble and mechanical pro-fibrotic stimuli." in: Respiratory research, Vol. 19, Issue 1, pp. 91, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Prior Puma Lentivirus Infection Modifies Early Immune Responses and Attenuates Feline Immunodeficiency Virus Infection in Cats." in: Viruses, Vol. 10, Issue 4, (2018) (PubMed).
: "SUMO2 modification of Aurora B and its impact on follicular development and atresia in the mouse ovary." in: International journal of molecular medicine, Vol. 41, Issue 6, pp. 3115-3126, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles Induced Oxidative DNA Damage, Inflammation and Apoptosis in Rat's Brain after Oral Exposure." in: Toxics, Vol. 6, Issue 2, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Inflammatory signature of cerebellar neurodegeneration during neonatal hyperbilirubinemia in Ugt1 (-/-) mouse model." in: Journal of neuroinflammation, Vol. 14, Issue 1, pp. 64, (2017) (PubMed).
Synonyme und alternative Namen zu FASFas cell surface death receptor (FAS), Fas ligand (FASLG), Fas ligand (TNF superfamily, member 6) (Fasl), tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein zeta (YWHAZ), Fas (TNF receptor superfamily member 6) (Fas), Fas cell surface death receptor (Fas), Fas cell surface death receptor (fas), AI196731, ALPS1A, APO-1, APO1, APT1, APT1LG1, CD95, CD95-L, CD95L, CD178, Fas-L, FAS1, FASL, Faslg, FASTM, gld, lpr, TNFR6, TNFRSF6, Tnfrsf6, TNFSF6, Tnfsf6
Bezeichner auf Proteinebene für FAS
- APO-1 cell surface antigen
- CD95 antigen
- Delta Fas/APO-1/CD95
- FAS 827dupA
- FASLG receptor
- Fas (TNF receptor superfamily, member 6)
- Fas AMA
- TNF receptor superfamily member 6
- apoptosis antigen 1
- apoptosis-mediating surface antigen FAS
- tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 6
- tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 6
- fas antigen ligand
- tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 6
- tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 6
- APO-1 ligand
- CD95 ligand
- TNF superfamily, member 6
- Fas antigen
- Fas antigen ligand
- generalized lymphoproliferative disease
- 14-3-3 protein zeta/delta
- factor activating exoenzyme S
- protein kinase C inhibitor protein 1
- Fas (TNF receptor superfamily member)
- apo-1 antigen
- Fas antigen (ATP1)
- Fas receptor
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 6
- apoptosis (APO-1) antigen 1 ( FAS ), member 6
- Fas receptor CD95
Haben Sie etwas anderes gesucht?
- Fasciclin Arabinogalactan Protein 1
- Fascin 2
- Fascin 3
- FAT Atypical Cadherin 2
- Fat Storage-Inducing Transmembrane Protein 2
- Fatty Acid Binding Protein
- Fatty Acid Synthase
- Fatty Acid/Retinol Binding Protein Family Member (Far-1)