CHID1 Antikörper (Chitinase Domain Containing 1) Primary Antibody
- Target Alle CHID1 Antikörper anzeigen
- Dieser CHID1 Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- 0.2 μm filtered
anti-Chitinase Domain Containing 1 (CHID1) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
CHID1 Reaktivität: Human, Maus, Ratte, Rind (Kuh), Hund, Meerschweinchen, Pferd, Kaninchen WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugated
- The typical starting working dilution is 1:50. Product should be stored at 4 °C. Under recommended storage conditions, product is stable for one
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, containing 0.1 % bovine serum albumin and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Product should be stored at 4 °C. Under recommended storage conditions, product is stable for one year.
- 12 months
Novel stabilin-1 interacting chitinase-like protein (SI-CLP) is up-regulated in alternatively activated macrophages and secreted via lysosomal pathway." in: Blood, Vol. 107, Issue 8, pp. 3221-8, (2006) (PubMed).
- Novel stabilin-1 interacting chitinase-like protein (SI-CLP) is up-regulated in alternatively activated macrophages and secreted via lysosomal pathway." in: Blood, Vol. 107, Issue 8, pp. 3221-8, (2006) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Stabilin-1 Interacting Chitinase-Like Protein (CHID1 Produkte)
- CHIL1, MGC84097, MGC89312, SI-CLP, 3110023E09Rik, AI841869, Cc1-9, RGD1308955, fb02e07, wu:fb02e07, zgc:66396, chitinase domain containing 1, chitinase domain containing 1 L homeolog, CHID1, chid1.L, chid1, Chid1
- The monoclonal antibody 1C11 recognizes human stabilin-1 interacting chitinase-like protein (SI-CLP). SI-CLP is a 39 kD member of the family of Glyco_18-domain-containing proteins. These chitinase-like proteins are involved primarily in Th2-associated disorders and tumor progression. Chitinase-like proteins are soluble mediators of cell differentiation, proliferation, activation, migration, and adherence. Chitinase like protein SI-CLP is a stabilin-1 interacting partner. SI-CLP gene expression was up- regulated by IL-4 and dexamethasone on the mRNA and protein levels in primary human macrophages in parallel with the expression of stabilin-1. The major site of SI-CLP intracellular localization is in Lamp1-positive and secretion commited CD63+ secretory lysosomes. The endocytic/sorting receptor stabilin-1 is a highly specific intracellular sorting receptor for SI-CLP. SI-CLP directly binds to, and colocalizes with stabilin-1. The lysosomal localization of SI-CLP in stabilin-1-negative macrophages, however, indicates that stabilin-1 may not be the only receptor mediating trafficking of newly synthesized SI-CLP. In vivo, the monoclonal antibody 1C11 recognizes SI-CLP in the cellular fraction of bronchoalveolar lavage specimens obtained from patients with chronic inflammatory disorders of the respiratory tract and in peripheral-blood leukocytes (PBLs) from these patients as well as healthy donors. Immunogen Amino acids 24 to 73 fragment GST-fusion protein Rat IgG2a