ITGB1 Antikörper (Integrin beta 1) Primary Antibody
- Target Alle ITGB1 Antikörper anzeigen
- Dieser ITGB1 Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- Functional Studies (Func), Flow Cytometry (FACS)
- 0.2 μm filtered
anti-Integrin beta 1 (ITGB1) (AA 25-100) antibody Primary Antibody
ITGB1 Reaktivität: Human, Maus, Ratte, Kaninchen, Schaf ELISA, FACS, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugated
- For, flow cytometry, dilutions to be used depend on detection system applied. It is recommended that users test the reagent and determine their own optimal dilutions. The typical starting working dilution is 1:50. For functional studies, in vitro dilutions have to be optimized in user's experimental setting. Positive HT-29 colon carcinoma, Endothelial cells control
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, containing 0.1 % bovine serum albumin
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Product should be stored at 4 °C. Under recommended storage conditions, product is stable for at least one year. The exact expiry date is indicated on the label.
Involvement of beta(1) integrin in betaAP-induced apoptosis in human neuroblastoma cells." in: Molecular and cellular neurosciences, Vol. 25, Issue 1, pp. 1-8, (2004) (PubMed).
: "HERG K+ channels activation during beta(1) integrin-mediated adhesion to fibronectin induces an up-regulation of alpha(v)beta(3) integrin in the preosteoclastic leukemia cell line FLG 29.1." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 276, Issue 7, pp. 4923-31, (2001) (PubMed).
: "Trimer carboxyl propeptide of collagen I produced by mature osteoblasts is chemotactic for endothelial cells." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 275, Issue 42, pp. 32658-63, (2000) (PubMed).
: "Talin controls the exit of the integrin alpha 5 beta 1 from an early compartment of the secretory pathway." in: Journal of cell science, Vol. 113 ( Pt 11), pp. 1951-61, (2000) (PubMed).
: "A novel mechanism of colon carcinoma cell adhesion to the endothelium triggered by beta 1 integrin chain." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 269, Issue 8, pp. 6124-32, (1994) (PubMed).
- Involvement of beta(1) integrin in betaAP-induced apoptosis in human neuroblastoma cells." in: Molecular and cellular neurosciences, Vol. 25, Issue 1, pp. 1-8, (2004) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- beta-1 Integrin (ITGB1 Produkte)
- cd29, fnrb, gpiia, itgb1, mdf2, msk12, vla-beta, vlab, CD29, 4633401G24Rik, AA409975, AA960159, ENSMUSG00000051907, Fnrb, Gm9863, gpIIa, FNRB, GPIIA, MDF2, MSK12, VLA-BETA, VLAB, integrin subunit beta 1 S homeolog, integrin subunit beta 1, integrin beta 1 (fibronectin receptor beta), itgb1.S, ITGB1, Itgb1
- The monoclonal antibody BV7 recognizes human ß1-integrin. Beta-1 integrin is a ubiquitously expressed ~89 kDa type I transmembrane protein functioning as receptor when heterodimerized with one alpha subunit. It belongs to the integrin beta chain family consisting of four different genes, encoding multiple β-integrins via alternative splicing. Ligand-recognition depends on the composition of the heterodimer: either collagen, fibronectin, VCAM1, laminin, cytotactin, osteopontin, epiligrin, thrombospondin and CSPG4 can bind to the integrin-complex. Beta-1 integrins recognize the sequence R-G-D in a wide array of ligands. Isoform beta-1B interferes with isoform beta-1A resulting in a dominant negative effect on cell adhesion and migration (in vitro). In case of HIV-1 infection, the interaction with extracellular viral Tat protein seems to enhance angiogenesis in Kaposi's sarcoma lesions. When associated with α7, β1-integrin regulates cell adhesion and laminin matrix deposition. BV7 is active on HT-29 colon carcinoma cells and on HCCP-2998 tumor cells. It is involved in promoting endothelial cell motility and angiogenesis. Furthermore, β1-integrin plays a mechanistic adhesive role during telophase, and is required for the successful completion of cytokinesis. Upon activation integrins in general, including β1-integrin, are known to exhibit global structural rearrangements and exposure of ligand binding sites. β1-integrin modulation is of importance in tissue repair and regeneration. In cultured primary hippocampal neurons, astrocytes and tissues, cell surface expression of amyloid beta fibrils (key hallmark of Alzheimer's disease) selectively co-localized with β1-integrin. Preincubation of cells with antibodies against β1-integrin, as well as α1-integrin, greatly enhanced amyloid beta-induced apoptosis, indicating a protective role for integrins in apoptosis. The monoclonal antibody BV7 does not recognize α5β1 complex and not the cytoplasmic part of the β1-subunit. Monoclonal antibody BV7 is active on HT-29 colon carcinoma cells and on HCCP-2998 tumor cells. BV7 binds to several other tumor cells (MG3 osteosarcoma, A375 melanoma, MHCC- 1410 and Lovo colon carcinoma) but does not affect adhesion to endothelial cells. Aliases CD29, fibronectin receptor subunit beta, VLA-4 subunit beta Immunogen Human umbilical vein EC
- Cell-Cell Junction Organization, Regulation of G-Protein Coupled Receptor Protein Signaling, CXCR4-mediated Signaling Events, Signaling of Hepatocyte Growth Factor Receptor, Integrin Complex, SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interaktom