Mbl1 Antikörper (Mannose-Binding Lectin (Protein A) 1) Primary Antibody
- Target Alle Mbl1 Antikörper anzeigen
- Immunoassay (IA), Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- 0.2 μm filtered
- For immunohistochemistry and Western blotting, dilutions to be used depend on detection system applied. It is recommended that users test the reagent and determine their own optimal dilutions. The typical starting working dilution is 1:50.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, containing 0.1 % bovine serum albumin and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Product should be stored at 4 °C. Under recommended storage conditions, product is stable for at least one year. The exact expiry date is indicated on the label.
Increased susceptibility of complement factor B/C2 double knockout mice and mannan-binding lectin knockout mice to systemic infection with Candida albicans." in: Molecular immunology, Vol. 45, Issue 15, pp. 3934-41, (2008) (PubMed).
: "Binding and activation of human and mouse complement by Cryptosporidium parvum (Apicomplexa) and susceptibility of C1q- and MBL-deficient mice to infection." in: Molecular immunology, Vol. 45, Issue 12, pp. 3392-400, (2008) (PubMed).
: "Contribution of complement component C3 and complement receptor type 3 to carbohydrate-dependent uptake of oligomannose-coated liposomes by peritoneal macrophages." in: Journal of biochemistry, Vol. 144, Issue 5, pp. 563-70, (2008) (PubMed).
: "Investigations on the involvement of the lectin pathway of complement activation in anaphylaxis." in: International archives of allergy and immunology, Vol. 141, Issue 1, pp. 11-23, (2006) (PubMed).
: "Characterization and quantification of mouse mannan-binding lectins (MBL-A and MBL-C) and study of acute phase responses." in: Scandinavian journal of immunology, Vol. 53, Issue 5, pp. 489-97, (2001) (PubMed).
- Increased susceptibility of complement factor B/C2 double knockout mice and mannan-binding lectin knockout mice to systemic infection with Candida albicans." in: Molecular immunology, Vol. 45, Issue 15, pp. 3934-41, (2008) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Mannose Binding Lectin A (Mbl1 Produkte)
- MBL-A, MBP-A, pMBP-28, S-MBP, Mbpa, Mlb1, mannan-binding lectin (A), mannose-binding lectin (protein A) 1, MBL1, Mbl1
- Mannose Binding Lectin (MBL), also called mannosebinding protein (MBP), is a calcium dependent oligomeric protein that belongs to the collectin family of proteins. It contains a collagen-like domain and a carbohydrate recognition domain enabling MBL to recognize carbohydrates (such as mannose and N-acetylglucosamine) on pathogens. MBL is able to activate the complement pathway independent of the classical and alternative complement activation pathways, by using attached mannose binding lectin-associated serine proteases (MASP-2) in an antibody- and C1q-independent manner. MASP-2 permits cleavage of C4 and C2 to form a C3 convertase. Once it has bound, MBL exhibits complement-dependent antibacterial activities such as microbial opsonization and/or microbial lysis via membrane attack complexes and therefore plays an important role in innate immunity. In human, MBL is encoded by a single gene, whereas in mice there are two homologous proteins, termed MBL-A and MBL-C. The MBL-A concentration in serum is about 6-fold lower compared to that of MBL-C... MBL-A, but not MBL-C, was found to be an acute phase protein in casein and LPS- injection models. Moreover, it has been shown that MBL-A deficient mice have aberrant antigen- specific IgM responses and suffer from increased susceptibility to infection . Note that the monoclonal antibody 8G6 is a calcium-dependent antibody. Aliases Mannose binding protein A, MBP-A, Ra-reactive factor polysaccharide-binding component p28B, RaRF p28B, MBL-1 Immunogen Purified mouse MBL-A,