FGFR4 Antikörper (Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 4) (PE) Primary Antibody
- Target Alle FGFR4 Antikörper anzeigen
- Dieser FGFR4 Antikörper ist konjugiert mit PE
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Flow Cytometry (FACS)
- The mouse monoclonal antibody 4FR6D3 reacts with CD334, the fibroblast growth factor receptor 4, which is an approximately 88 kDa receptor tyrosine kinase expressed in variety of tissues.
- Kreuzreaktivität (Details)
- NIH 3T3 cells transfected with full length human CD334
- The reagent is designed for Flow Cytometry analysis of human blood cells using 10 μ,l reagent / 100 μ,l of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.The content of a vial (1 ml) is sufficient for 100 tests.
The purified antibody is conjugated with R-Phycoerythrin (PE) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- The reagent is provided in stabilizing phosphate buffered saline (PBS) solution containing 15 mM sodium azide.
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- The purified antibody is conjugated with R-Phycoerythrin (PE) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
- Andere Bezeichnung
- CD334 / FGFR4 (FGFR4 Produkte)
- FGFR4, XFGFR-4, XFGFR-4a, cd334, fgfr-4, jtk2, tkf, xfgfr4, CD334, JTK2, TKF, Fgfr-4, etID309818.21, wu:fc13h10, zgc:111935, fgfr-4c, fgfr4, fibroblast growth factor receptor 4, fibroblast growth factor receptor 4 S homeolog, FGFR4, fgfr4, Fgfr4, fgfr4.S
- CD334 / FGFR4 (fibroblast growth factor receptor 4), a transmembrane tyrosine kinase, which is expressed in many tissues, such as in lung, kidney, muscle, heart, pancreas, intestine and other, acts as a receptor for several fibroblast growth factors, namely FGF1, FGF2, FGF6, FGF8, and FGF19. Interaction with these growth factors initiates in cell the signaling cascades leading to the mitogenesis and cell differentiation. Presence of CD334 Gly338Arg allele correlates with prognostic parameters in various cancer studies. CD334 plays multiple roles in the organism, including those of muscle regeneration, cholesterol-to-bile acid metabolism, or glucose homeostasis.
- RTK Signalweg, Fc-epsilon Rezeptor Signalübertragung, EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signalübertragung, Carbohydrate Homeostasis, Growth Factor Binding