CD161 Antikörper (Killer Cell Lectin-Like Receptor Subfamily B, Member 1) Primary Antibody
- Target Alle CD161 (KLRB1) Antikörper anzeigen
- CD161 (KLRB1)
- Dieser CD161 Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Radioimmunoassay (RIA), Western Blotting (WB)
- The mouse monoclonal antibody 10/78 recognizes CD161, an approximately 30 kDa type II transmembrane C-type lectin receptor, expressed on the plasma membrane of NK cells, dendritic cells, activated monocytes and a subset of T cells as a disulphide-linked homodimer. A common epitope on rat CD161a and b isoforms is detected.
- Kreuzreaktivität (Details)
- Purified by protein-A affinity chromatography
- > 95 % (by SDS-PAGE)
- Splenic cells purified from the LEW rat
anti-Killer Cell Lectin-Like Receptor Subfamily B, Member 1 (KLRB1) (AA 67-225) antibody Primary Antibody
KLRB1 Reaktivität: Human ELISA, FACS, ICC, IHC, Neut, WB Wirt: Maus Monoclonal 4C6A11 unconjugated
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 1 mg/mL
- Phosphate buffered saline (PBS) with 15 mM sodium azide, approx. pH 7.4
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Do not freeze.
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Phenotypic characterization of regulatory CD4+CD25+ T cells in rats." in: International immunology, Vol. 16, Issue 2, pp. 365-75, (2004) (PubMed).
: "CD8 alpha beta T cells are not essential to the pathogenesis of arthritis or colitis in HLA-B27 transgenic rats." in: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 170, Issue 2, pp. 1099-105, (2003) (PubMed).
: "Evaluation of the hepatic NK cell response during the early phase of Fasciola hepatica infection in rats." in: Veterinary research, Vol. 33, Issue 3, pp. 327-32, (2002) (PubMed).
: "Negative regulation of rat natural killer cell activity by major histocompatibility complex class I recognition." in: European journal of immunology, Vol. 26, Issue 11, pp. 2582-6, (1997) (PubMed).
- Phenotypic characterization of regulatory CD4+CD25+ T cells in rats." in: International immunology, Vol. 16, Issue 2, pp. 365-75, (2004) (PubMed).
- CD161 (KLRB1)
- Andere Bezeichnung
- CD161 (KLRB1 Produkte)
- NKR-P1, KLRB1, 4930431A04Rik, Gm4696, Klrb1g, Klrb6, Ly-55, Ly55, NKR-P1G, Nkrp-1e, Nkrp1g, CD161, CLEC5B, NKR, NKR-P1A, NKRP1A, hNKR-P1A, Klrb1d, Klrb1f, Nkr-p1e, killer cell lectin like receptor B1, killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily B member 1, killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily B, member 1, KLRB1, Klrb1
- CD161, also known as Nkrp1 (natural killer receptor protein 1) or Klrb1 (killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily b member 1), is a disulphide-linked homodimeric receptor, which is involved in regulation of NK cell and NKT cell function. It is expressed on rat NK cells, subset of T cells, dendritic cells, and activated monocytes. Although human CD161 is expressed as one isoform, the rat CD161 has three isoforms, referred to as CD161a, b, and c. These proteins contain C-terminal C-type lectin extracellular domain, a transmembrane domain, and N-terminal intracellular domain, which contains ITIM motif, such as CD161b, and displays inhibitory function, or does not contain ITIM motif, thus also not the inhibitory function, such as CD161a.