Aurora Kinase B Antikörper (AURKB) pThr232 Primary Antibody
- Target Alle Aurora Kinase B (AURKB) Antikörper anzeigen
- Aurora Kinase B (AURKB)
- AA 223-234, pThr232
- Dieser Aurora Kinase B Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Concentration Definition: by UV absorbance at 280 nm
- This affinity purified antibody was prepared from whole rabbit serum produced by repeated immunizations with a synthetic peptide corresponding aa 223-234 of Human Aurora Kinase B protein.
- This affinity-purified antibody has been tested for use in ELISA and by western blot. See below for specific protocol. Expect a band approximately 39 kDa in size corresponding to Aurora Kinase B by western blotting in the appropriate cell lysate or extract. HeLa cell lysate can be used as a positive control.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 1.21 mg/mL
- 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
Small-molecule inhibition of aging-associated chromosomal instability delays cellular senescence." in: EMBO reports, Vol. 21, Issue 5, pp. e49248, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Regulation of ETAA1-mediated ATR activation couples DNA replication fidelity and genome stability." in: The Journal of cell biology, Vol. 218, Issue 12, pp. 3943-3953, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Mitotic progression, arrest, exit or death relies on centromere structural integrity, rather than de novo transcription." in: eLife, Vol. 7, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Nuclear envelope assembly defects link mitotic errors to chromothripsis." in: Nature, Vol. 561, Issue 7724, pp. 551-555, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Cardiac glycoside bufalin blocks cancer cell growth by inhibition of Aurora A and Aurora B activation via PI3K-Akt pathway." in: Oncotarget, Vol. 9, Issue 17, pp. 13783-13795, (2018) (PubMed).
: "USP9X Limits Mitotic Checkpoint Complex Turnover to Strengthen the Spindle Assembly Checkpoint and Guard against Chromosomal Instability." in: Cell reports, Vol. 23, Issue 3, pp. 852-865, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Chromosome Segregation Is Biased by Kinetochore Size." in: Current biology : CB, Vol. 28, Issue 9, pp. 1344-1356.e5, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Plk1 overexpression induces chromosomal instability and suppresses tumor development." in: Nature communications, Vol. 9, Issue 1, pp. 3012, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Aurora-B kinase pathway controls the lateral to end-on conversion of kinetochore-microtubule attachments in human cells." in: Nature communications, Vol. 8, Issue 1, pp. 150, (2017) (PubMed).
: "Acetylation of Aurora B by TIP60 ensures accurate chromosomal segregation." in: Nature chemical biology, Vol. 12, Issue 4, pp. 226-32, (2016) (PubMed).
: "The Ska complex promotes Aurora B activity to ensure chromosome biorientation." in: The Journal of cell biology, Vol. 215, Issue 1, pp. 77-93, (2016) (PubMed).
: "Bub1 autophosphorylation feeds back to regulate kinetochore docking and promote localized substrate phosphorylation." in: Nature communications, Vol. 6, pp. 8364, (2015) (PubMed).
: "TRF1 ensures the centromeric function of Aurora-B and proper chromosome segregation." in: Molecular and cellular biology, Vol. 34, Issue 13, pp. 2464-78, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Pds5B is required for cohesion establishment and Aurora B accumulation at centromeres." in: The EMBO journal, Vol. 32, Issue 22, pp. 2938-49, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Negative feedback at kinetochores underlies a responsive spindle checkpoint signal." in: Nature cell biology, Vol. 16, Issue 12, pp. 1257-64, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Xenopus Shugoshin 2 regulates the spindle assembly pathway mediated by the chromosomal passenger complex." in: The EMBO journal, Vol. 31, Issue 6, pp. 1467-79, (2012) (PubMed).
: "Defects in nuclear pore assembly lead to activation of an Aurora B-mediated abscission checkpoint." in: The Journal of cell biology, Vol. 191, Issue 5, pp. 923-31, (2011) (PubMed).
: "Aurora-B phosphorylation in vitro identifies a residue of survivin that is essential for its localization and binding to inner centromere protein (INCENP) in vivo." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 279, Issue 7, pp. 5655-60, (2004) (PubMed).
- Small-molecule inhibition of aging-associated chromosomal instability delays cellular senescence." in: EMBO reports, Vol. 21, Issue 5, pp. e49248, (2020) (PubMed).
- Aurora Kinase B (AURKB)
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Aurora B (AURKB Produkte)
- AIK2, AIM-1, AIM1, ARK2, AurB, IPL1, PPP1R48, STK12, STK5, aurkb-sv1, aurkb-sv2, AIRK2, AL022959, Aik2, Aim1, Ark2, STK-1, Stk12, Stk5, Aur B, Aurora B, Aurora-B, CG6620, DmAIRK2, DmAurB, DmAuroraB, Dmel\\CG6620, IAL, IAL1, Ial, aurB, aurora B, ARK-2, XAIRK2, aik2, aim-1, aim1, airk2, ark2, ipl1, stk12, stk5, CHUNP6896, fa09g06, stka, wu:fa09g06, aurkb, AIRK2-B, XAIRK2-B, aurkb-a, aurkb-b, xAurora-B-B, aurora kinase B, aurora B, aurora kinase B S homeolog, AURKB, Aurkb, aurB, aurkb, aurkb.S
Aurora Kinase B (also known as Aurora and Ipl1-like midbody-associated protein 1, AIM-1, Aurora/IPL1-related kinase 2, Aurora-related kinase 2, STK-1, and Aurora-B) is a Ser/Thr protein kinase member of the Aurora subfamily that may be directly involved in regulating the cleavage of polar spindle microtubules and is a key regulator for the onset of cytokinesis during mitosis. Aurora Kinase B is localized to the midzone of central spindle in late anaphase and concentrated into the midbody in telophase and cytokinesis and is colocalized with gamma tubulin in the mid-body. High levels of Aurora B expression are seen in the thymus, although it is also expressed in the spleen, lung, testis, colon, placenta and fetal liver. Aurora B is expressed during S and G2/M phase and expression is up-regulated in cancer cells during M phase.
Synonyms: AIK2 antibody, AIM1 antibody, ARK2 antibody, AurB antibody, AURKB antibody, Aurora 1 antibody, Aurora and Ipl1 like midbody associated protein 1 antibody
- 9212, 83776600
- T-Zell Rezeptor Signalweg, Zellzyklus, Maintenance of Protein Location, Hepatitis C, Toll-Like Receptors Cascades