FANCA Antikörper (Fanconi Anemia Group A Protein) AA 995-1009 Primary Antibody
- Target Alle FANCA Antikörper anzeigen
- AA 995-1009
- Dieser FANCA Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Concentration Definition: by UV absorbance at 280 nm
- This affinity purified antibody was prepared from whole rabbit serum produced by repeated immunizations with a synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 995-1009 of human FANCA protein.
anti-Fanconi Anemia Group A Protein (FANCA) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
FANCA Reaktivität: Human, Maus, Ratte, Rind (Kuh), Hund, Meerschweinchen, Schwein WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugated
- This affinity purified antibody has been tested for use in ELISA and by western blot. Specific conditions for reactivity should be optimized by the end user. Expect a main band at approximately 163 kDa in size corresponding to FANCA by western blotting in the appropriate cell lysate or extract or human tissue.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 2.2 mg/mL
- 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
Identification of the FANCI protein, a monoubiquitinated FANCD2 paralog required for DNA repair." in: Cell, Vol. 129, Issue 2, pp. 289-301, (2007) (PubMed).
- Identification of the FANCI protein, a monoubiquitinated FANCD2 paralog required for DNA repair." in: Cell, Vol. 129, Issue 2, pp. 289-301, (2007) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- FANCA (FANCA Produkte)
- FA, FA-H, FA1, FAA, FACA, FAH, FANCH, AW208693, Fanconi anemia complementation group A, Fanconi anemia, complementation group A, FANCA, Fanca
FANCA (also called Protein FACA or Fanconi anemia group A protein) is involved in DNA repair, perhaps specifically with post-replication repair or a cell cycle checkpoint function. FANCA may also be implicated in interstrand DNA cross-link repair and in the maintenance of normal chromosome stability. The Fanconi anemia complementation group (FANC) currently includes FANCA, FANCB, FANCC, FANCD1 (also called BRCA2), FANCD2, FANCE, FANCF, FANCG, and FANCL. The previously defined group FANCH is the same as FANCA. Fanconi anemia is a genetically heterogeneous recessive disorder characterized by cytogenetic instability, hypersensitivity to DNA crosslinking agents, increased chromosomal breakage, and defective DNA repair. The members of the Fanconi anemia
Synonyms: FA 1 antibody, FA antibody, FA H antibody, FA1 antibody, FAA antibody, FACA antibody, FAH antibody, FANCH antibody
- 2175, 66880553
- DNA Reparatur