HLAG Antikörper (HLA Class I Histocompatibility Antigen, alpha Chain G) (APC) Primary Antibody
- Target Alle HLAG Antikörper anzeigen
- Dieser HLAG Antikörper ist konjugiert mit APC
- ELISA, Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunoprecipitation (IP)
The antibody MEM-G/9 reacts with native form of human HLA-G1 on the cell surface as well as with soluble HLA-G5 isoform in its beta2-microglobulin associated form. Reactivity with HLA-G3 was also reported.
The antibody MEM-G/9 is standard reagent thoroughly validated during 3rd International Conference on HLA-G (Paris, 2003).
- Keine Kreuzreaktivität
- Kreuzreaktivität (Details)
- Recombinant human HLA-G refolded with beta2-microglobulin and peptide.
- The reagent is designed for Flow Cytometry analysis of cells expressing HLA-G molecule on the cell surface. Suggested working dilution is 1:100. Indicated dilution is recommended starting point for use of this product. Working concentrations should be determined by the investigator.
The purified antibody is conjugated with cross-linked Allophycocyanin (APC) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 0.1 mg/mL
- The reagent is provided in stabilizing phosphate buffered saline (PBS) solution containing 15 mM sodium azide.
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
Do not freeze.
Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Reassessment of HLA-G isoform specificity of MEM-G/9 and 4H84 monoclonal antibodies." in: Tissue antigens, Vol. 80, Issue 3, pp. 231-8, (2012) (PubMed).
: "Regulatory role of tryptophan degradation pathway in HLA-G expression by human monocyte-derived dendritic cells." in: Molecular immunology, Vol. 43, Issue 14, pp. 2151-60, (2006) (PubMed).
: "The CD85J/leukocyte inhibitory receptor-1 distinguishes between conformed and beta 2-microglobulin-free HLA-G molecules." in: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 175, Issue 8, pp. 4866-74, (2005) (PubMed).
: "Characterization of monoclonal antibodies recognizing HLA-G or HLA-E: new tools to analyze the expression of nonclassical HLA class I molecules." in: Human immunology, Vol. 64, Issue 3, pp. 315-26, (2003) (PubMed).
: "Monocytes and T lymphocytes in HIV-1-positive patients express HLA-G molecule." in: AIDS, Vol. 16, Issue 3, pp. 347-51, (2002) (PubMed).
: "Lung macrophages and dendritic cells express HLA-G molecules in pulmonary diseases." in: Human immunology, Vol. 63, Issue 2, pp. 83-90, (2002) (PubMed).
: "HLA-G expression in early embryos is a fundamental prerequisite for the obtainment of pregnancy." in: European journal of immunology, Vol. 32, Issue 2, pp. 311-5, (2002) (PubMed).
: "Comparative reactivity of different HLA-G monoclonal antibodies to soluble HLA-G molecules." in: Tissue antigens, Vol. 55, Issue 6, pp. 510-8, (2000) (PubMed).
- Reassessment of HLA-G isoform specificity of MEM-G/9 and 4H84 monoclonal antibodies." in: Tissue antigens, Vol. 80, Issue 3, pp. 231-8, (2012) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- HLA-G (HLAG Produkte)
- MHC-G, B-F, B-F-S04, B-F-S05, B-F-S06, B-F-S07, B-FI, B-FIV, BF2, BFa2, BFw-03, BFw-05, BFz-01, major histocompatibility complex, class I, G, MHC BF1 class I, HLA-G, BF1
- Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Cancer Immune Checkpoints, Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) in Adaptive Immune Response