Ziege anti-Kaninchen IgG (Heavy & Light Chain) Antikörper - Preadsorbed
- Target Alle IgG Produkte
- F(ab')2 fragment
- Heavy & Light Chain
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Goat Serum, Rabbit IgG and Rabbit Serum.
- Preadsorption: Solid phase absorption
- Sterile filtered
Immunogen: Rabbit IgG whole molecule
Immunohistochemistry Dilution: 1:1,000 - 1:5,000
Application Note: Suitable for immunomicroscopy and flow cytometry or FACS analysis as well as other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity. The maximum amount of reagent required to stain 1 x 10E6 cells in flow cytometry is approximately 1.0 μg of antibody. Lesser amounts of reagent may be sufficient for staining. Optimal titers for other applications should be determined by the researcher. As a general guideline dilutions of 1:100 to 1:250 should be suitable for most applications.
ELISA Dilution: 1:20,000
Western Blot Dilution: 1:2,000 - 1:10,000
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 1.0 mg/mL
Buffer: 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
Preservative: 0.01 % (w/v) Sodium Azide
- Sodium azide
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store vial at 4 °C prior to opening. This product is stable for several weeks at 4 °C as an undiluted liquid. For extended storage aliquot contents and freeze at -24 °C or below.
- 12 months
High expression of RAB38 promotes malignant progression of pancreatic cancer." in: Molecular medicine reports, Vol. 19, Issue 2, pp. 909-918, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Kinesin family member 20B regulates tongue cancer progression by promoting cell proliferation." in: Molecular medicine reports, Vol. 19, Issue 3, pp. 2202-2210, (2019) (PubMed).
- High expression of RAB38 promotes malignant progression of pancreatic cancer." in: Molecular medicine reports, Vol. 19, Issue 2, pp. 909-918, (2019) (PubMed).
- IgG Produkte
Synonyms: Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG Antibody Pre-Adsorbed, Goat Fab2 Anti-Rabbit IgG Antibody
Background: F(ab')2 Antibody was generated by enzymatic cleavage and subsequent separation from the Fc fragment. Because of their smaller size, F(ab)2 fragments offer several advantages over intact antibodies for use in certain immunochemical techniques and experimental applications. F(ab)2 fragments penetrate into tissue samples and show better antigen recognition and signal generation in IHC. F(ab)2 fragments lack the Fc region and therefore do not bind Fc receptors which effectively lowers background staining. F(ab')2 Antibody is ideal for investigators who routinely perform flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry or IHC and other immunoassays.