Esel anti-Kaninchen IgG Antikörper (DyLight 549) - Preadsorbed
- Target Alle IgG Produkte
- DyLight 549
- Western Blotting (WB), FLISA, Fluorescence Microscopy (FM)
Synonyms: Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG Antibody DyLight 549™ Conjugated, Donkey Anti Rabbit IgG DyLight 549™ Conjugated Antibody
Background: Anti-Rabbit IgG (H&L) DyLight 549 Antibody generated in donkey detects reactivity to Rabbit IgG. Secreted as part of the adaptive immune response by plasma B cells, immunoglobulin G constitutes 75 % of serum immunoglobulins. Immunoglobulin G binds to viruses, bacteria, as well as fungi and facilitates their destruction or neutralization via agglutination (and thereby immobilizing them), activation of the compliment cascade, and opsinization for phagocytosis. The whole IgG molecule possesses both the F(c) region, recognized by high-affinity Fc receptor proteins, as well as the F(ab) region possessing the epitope-recognition site. Both the Heavy and Light chains of the antibody molecule are present. Secondary Antibodies are available in a variety of formats and conjugate types. When choosing a secondary antibody product, consideration must be given to species and immunoglobulin specificity, conjugate type, fragment and chain specificity, level of cross-reactivity, and host-species source and fragment composition.
- Preadsorption: Solid phase absorption
Immunogen: Rabbit IgG whole molecule
- Labeling Ratio
Application Note: The emission spectra for this DyLight™ conjugate match the principle output wavelengths of most common fluorescence instrumentation. Anti-Rabbit IgG (H&L) DyLight 549 Antibody is designed for immunofluorescence microscopy, fluorescence based plate assays (FLISA) and fluorescent western blotting. This product is also suitable for multiplex analysis, including multicolor imaging, utilizing various commercial platforms.
FLISA Dilution: >1:20,000
Western Blot Dilution: >1:10,000
IF Microscopy Dilution: >1:5,000
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
Reconstitution Volume: 100 μL
Reconstitution Buffer: Restore with deionized water (or equivalent)
Buffer: 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
Stabilizer: 10 mg/mL Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) - Immunoglobulin and Protease free
- Sodium azide
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- RT,4 °C,-20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store vial at 4° C prior to restoration. For extended storage aliquot contents and freeze at -20° C or below. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. This product is stable for several weeks at 4° C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 12 months
Protective Effect of ALA in Crushed Optic Nerve Cat Retinal Ganglion Cells Using a New Marker RBPMS." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 11, Issue 8, pp. e0160309, (2017) (PubMed).
: "Ischemia induces different levels of hypoxia inducible factor-1α protein expression in interneurons and pyramidal neurons." in: Acta neuropathologica communications, Vol. 2, pp. 51, (2014) (PubMed).
- Protective Effect of ALA in Crushed Optic Nerve Cat Retinal Ganglion Cells Using a New Marker RBPMS." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 11, Issue 8, pp. e0160309, (2017) (PubMed).
- IgG Produkte