Ziege anti-Maus IgG Antikörper (DyLight 488) - Preadsorbed
- Target Alle IgG Produkte
- DyLight 488
- Western Blotting (WB), FLISA, Fluorescence Microscopy (FM)
Synonyms: Goat Anti-Mouse IgG Secondary Antibody DyLight™488 Conjugated, Goat Anti-Mouse IgG Antibody DyLight™488 Conjugated, Anti-mouse IgG secondary antibody, anti-mouse IgG DyLight™488 conjugated secondary antibody
Background: Anti-Mouse IgG DyLight 488 Antibody generated in goat detects reactivity to Mouse IgG. Secreted as part of the adaptive immune response by plasma B cells, immunoglobulin G constitutes 75 % of serum immunoglobulins. Immunoglobulin G binds to viruses, bacteria, as well as fungi and facilitates their destruction or neutralization via agglutination (and thereby immobilizing them), activation of the compliment cascade, and opsinization for phagocytosis. The whole IgG molecule possesses both the F(c) region, recognized by high-affinity Fc receptor proteins, as well as the F(ab) region possessing the epitope-recognition site. Both the Heavy and Light chains of the antibody molecule are present. Secondary Antibodies are available in a variety of formats and conjugate types. When choosing a secondary antibody product, consideration must be given to species and immunoglobulin specificity, conjugate type, fragment and chain specificity, level of cross-reactivity, and host-species source and fragment composition.
- Preadsorption: Solid phase absorption
Immunogen: Mouse IgG whole molecule
- Labeling Ratio
Application Note: This product is designed for immunofluorescence microscopy, fluorescence based plate assays (FLISA) and fluorescent western blotting. This product is also suitable for multiplex analysis, including multicolor imaging, utilizing various commercial platforms. The emission spectra for this DyLight™ conjugate match the principle output wavelengths of most common fluorescence instrumentation.
FLISA Dilution: >1:20,000
Western Blot Dilution: >1:10,000
IF Microscopy Dilution: >1:5,000
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
Reconstitution Volume: 100 μL
Reconstitution Buffer: Restore with deionized water (or equivalent)
Buffer: 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
Stabilizer: 10 mg/mL Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) - Immunoglobulin and Protease free
- Sodium azide
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- RT,4 °C,-20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store vial at 4° C prior to restoration. For extended storage aliquot contents and freeze at -20° C or below. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. This product is stable for several weeks at 4° C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 12 months
Benefits and pitfalls of secondary antibodies: why choosing the right secondary is of primary importance." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 7, Issue 6, pp. e38313, (2012) (PubMed).
- Benefits and pitfalls of secondary antibodies: why choosing the right secondary is of primary importance." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 7, Issue 6, pp. e38313, (2012) (PubMed).
- IgG Produkte